*my ex has to help me... he hates me*

Who needs a driver's license when you can open portals? On the good new Elfin fixed his house on a bad new

Who needs a driver's license when you can open portals? On the good new Elfin fixed his house on a bad new... Nessa came along. Ben, Aggy and Nick had training.

We landed right in front of his house. He opened the door so I assume he was going out.

'Cleoanne?' he said surprised and ecstatic.

'And Nessa.' She popped her head out from behind me.

'Princess,' his tone now sour, 'I hope you're here to apologize to me.' He looked at Nessa.

'Apologize for what?' she played innocent.

'My HOUSE!' he shouted pointing to his house.

'Look we need your help Ok.' I said

'Help?' he said seductively as he circled me and passed the back of his hand on my cheek, Jay grabbed his hand and took a swing at him. He was astonished, he held his jaw and moved it around.

'why must all your friends be violent? Princess over here burned my house, Ben broke my arm and the human is a bitch.'

'I'm not a bitch, I just don't like you and you were making her feel uncomfortable.' Jay said

'And... who are you?' he asked defensively.

'Jason.'

'Are you gonna help or do Nyx need to show you just exactly what she can do?' Nessa interrupted.

'Nessa you're a whole nightmare on your own, I don't need Nyx for that.'

He knows what Nyx can do, he just never experienced it before. Nessa looked at Nyx and winked we both knew that she told Nyx to mess with his mind. Nyx walked up.

'you're here too?' he smiled. Nyx made eye contact with him and didn't break it. We didn't see what he saw however he was only backing up.

'STOP IT!' he shouted, his voice trembled and you could hear how frightened he was.

'She'll stop if you help.' I added.

'This isn't you Cleo. You are not like Ben and Nessa... don't be like them.' He reasoned, 'Has Ajax gotten to your head.'

Ajax? Why would he bring that up?

'Well, Ben and Nessa are no pushovers because of who they are. And what does Ajax have to do with this' Nessa was seriously cracked in her head, the pure joy on her face. She didn't seem to hear him when he mentioned Ajax. Elfin knows what Nyx could do and part of him knew it wasn't real but the other didn't care if it was real or not. Part of me wanted to tell them to stop, this... torment is not my field, he's right I'm not like this.

'Fine, I'll help just stop.' He begged as he fell on the floor.

'Ok, but you got to promise.' Nessa walked up to him smiling.