╰┈➤ ❝ [chapter3]

chapter|3

HER POV

the hills by the weeknd

He had a strong jaw line, and every feature of his was built to perfection

He had a strong jaw line, and every feature of his was built to perfection. This is cringe, but trust and believe he was built like a god. My insides felt really tingly, and after getting out of my trance, I realized he was Anya's dad. I had missed that little girl; she was so sweet, and she made me blush at the compliments she bestowed upon me. 

"Вселенная должна быть на моей стороне,Мой цветок, why don't you watch we're you are going?" He said it, sounding fine as fuck in his native tongue.

I had no idea what he said in the beginning, but damn him, speaking Russian made me want to do some corrupt things to him.

"Wha, you say? and how you blaming me for bumping into you like it aint you fault?" I asked, annoyed at the men who seemed to always want to play me for some shit.

"Мой цветок, no need to get feisty " he said delighted by the fact that I was giving him attitude.

I ignored him and turned to head to the VIP room. I did not even bother to wait outside. I knocked and entered the room. Before me sat a fine man who seemed to resemble the idiot, I had to deal with a few second ago. Kali sat deep in conversation in what seemed to be a flirty position. I could tell something was going on because the look she gave me gave girl I would fight you right now.

"Hi, excuse me sir Can I borrow Kali really quick?" I said politely asked, not trying to be in anymore confrontations.

"Sure, just bring her back quickly," he replied in a strong Russian accent.

I grabbed her hand and rush to exit the room when I again bumped into something. There he was standing looking at me smugly.

"Мой цветок, we must stop running into each other like this" he said.

" Wha de hell are you saying, I tired of you please move out ma way" I replied annoyed and anxious to talk to my bestie.

He moved from the door, and I made my way out, pulling Kali to follow me.

"Kali, guess what I feel like tonight I just keep butting up pun idiots."

"Like just now that foolish boy and a minute ago some ass tried ta touch me up" I rambled on explaining my side of the story.

"Girl, where he at?" She said as she was getting ready to fight somebody while I calmed her down.

"Sorry I just get up here and I was talking to this man named Igor sorry" she explained why I couldn't find her.

We talked for a bit before she decided that we should probably just go home and get some rest. She said her goodbyes to her boo thing while I headed down to my locker, not wanting to see that clown again.  

Hour later

I had got home. As we searched the house there was no sign of Nalanni. If there was one thing I knew about my sister is that she was a stickler for time and if she didn't come back home for the time she stated she would text me or Kali. I grabbed her phone and started spam messaging and calling her.

"Lil girl I call your ass five-hundred times answer the rasshole phone now" I said screaming through the phone in a panic.

The world has too many sick things for me to not know her location at 11:30 p.m. in the night. What the hell is she thinking?. Kali and I got in the car and drove to the libary. Maybe she got caught up in a book or didn't want to leave because she had a lot of work to catch up on I thought to myself. Maybe I didn't check the house properly and she just in she bed laying down. I thought as my thoughts rushed through my brain. The latter could not be possible because I had checked every inch of the apartment, and the apartment wasn't that big to hide without someone who was accustomed to the surroundings finding you.

I pulled up to the library, but not to my surprise, it was locked. I had finally realized I had her on Find Me, my dumbass thought. I opened the phone and swiftly checked. A weird location popped up. It seemed far, like somewhere in the forests type far. How or why on earth her ass would be doing in such a location? Wait a minute, don't tell me that she get kidnap or maybe she was killed, and somebody dump she body. So many thoughts ran through my head, to the point where I had begun sobbing. Kali had tried to calm me down, but how could she when she was crying just as much? I pressed the gas and went speeding to the location. I didn't even think about contacting the police or anything of the sort. The location had become closer and closer. Around me were thick grooves of trees and pitch-black surroundings. The only light being exuded was the car light. I had stopped at a location, but there was no Nalanni. All I saw were trees, and the loud cricket sounds made me close to going mad. I looked around through my car window but saw nothing.

Not even thinking, Kali jumped out of the car, followed by me looking around to see where the fuck Nalanni was. We started walking through a track, hoping we would get somewhere. The track leads us through more grooves of trees, and the coldness of nature pierced my skin. My skin was bitting me because of the lickrish mosquitoes desperate for blood. All I did was cry, hoping that somehow all of this walking would lead me to my sister. I mean, how would life be without her? What would I call my mom and tell her? When I go to visit my dad, what would I tell him? Maybe if I wasn't so busy worrying about my problems, I would have noticed that she hadn't replied with her whereabouts.

Kali and I had been walking for about half an hour now. Wherever we were going in our hearts, we hoped it was close. Drizzles started to fall on my skin before the rain began to pour. I had already been freezing, and here comes the rain, ready to kill me from the aching it caused to my skin. My clothes felt mucky and glued to me. All I wanted right now was to find my sister and go home to a nice shower and maybe a romance movie until I fell asleep. 

Suddenly I heard a footstep behind us and before I could stop to scream or assess my surroundings my body went limp and feel into a vision filled with darkness. 

• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •• • • • • • •

Word count :1131

Thanks for reading

Thanks for reading. Byeeee mwah😽