three: recognition

INSTAGRAM....

view tagged account: walkerscobell

liked by walkerscobell and 589.2k others

jasminemayhopee missed this

walkerscobell not giving me photo creds is crazy

jasminemayhopee sorry love i'll give them next time

charliebushnell LOVE?!

leahsavajefferies serving as always

user5 is that walker in the last pic?!

walkerscobell no it's casper the friendly ghost

view more comments...

IN REAL LIFE

(the next morning)

I WOKE UP HEAD POUNDING, the thought of last night coming back to me. the locket, dancing on the beach with walker, the sunset, what dior and leah had told me, watching the stars. honestly after last night i feel like leah and dior might be right, he gave me a locket with our nicknames carved in it for gods sake, of course he likes me. i touched the screen on my phone checking the time it was 11, and leah had texted that filming got pushed back to tomorrow. thank god, i could not even think about filming a scene with walker after last night. i got up out of the trailer, brushed my teeth, got ready and headed off the the hotel i'm staying at. it's the same one as walker, leah, and aryan, so leah and dior drove me over there.

as soon as i got in the car they asked me about last night as they had saw my insta post, i kind of forgot that i had posted that, oops. "guys he got me a locket, for my birthday and he didn't get to see me so he gave it to me last night. it has our nicknames on it, see!" i tell them all giggly and excited, and showed them the locket. i can't believe someone that i have feelings for might like me back. i like walker, i really do, but i don't want to ruin our friendship. i mean as much as i like him he's also my co-star, and best friend, if anything were to happen it could get messed up big time. the ride over to the hotel was short, only 15 mins, but in those 15 mins all dior and leah were mention was how much they think walker likes me. the more i think about it, the more i don't think so, i mean were just best friends right?

the drive was over, thank god. don't get me wrong i absolutely love dior and leah, but them talking about how much walker "likes me" for 15 mins drove me crazy. i checked into the hotel, my room was on the 7th floor, not too bad i guess. i walked into the room and it was gorgeous, one of the best hotels i've been too. the room and a view overlooking the city, a queen size bed, full on living room and dinning room, i mean it was amazing. i started unpacking my bags when there was a knock at the door. i looked through the peephole. it was walker, i opened the door and let him in. "hi jas, i heard you got checked in i wanted to come visit you" he said, his voice sounding different then yesterday, like he was scared. "oh yeah, i just got here like 30 mins ago" i told him, trying to figure what was going on. "anyways, i was going to ask if you wanted to go shopping with me, leah, and aryan, we wanted to explore some of the shops around here, plus our little group of us haven't hung out in a bit" it's true, me, walker, leah, and aryan were inseparable on set and the 4 of us haven't hung out as a group since i think press ended. "yeah sure what time are we leaving?" i said looking back at the clock. "be ready for 2 jas" he said and left the room.

after walker left, it was already around 1ish so i started getting ready. i had a pair of medium wash jeans from motel rocks, a navy fitted long-sleeve, and my adidas sambas. once i got dressed, i did my makeup. just as i was blending out my blush i got rudely interrupted from my singing session by charlie knocking at the door. i knew it was him by the pattern of the knocks. "COME IN CHARLIE" i screamed. somehow he could hear me, i was surprised as my music was blasting. he came in the door and sat on the bed, i shut off the music, and turned to talk to him. "yessss? what did you want" i said rather annoyed. "wow okay anyways i wanted to ask about you and walker, he wouldn't tell me about last night without going crazy so i though i would as you" oh. walker actually does talk about me?? i knew he did but not like that. "oh uhm we just watched the sunset and were at the beach. he gave me a birthday present too." i said to charlie feeling the redness creeping up on my cheeks. "okayyyy if you say so jasmine" ew. he never uses my full name that was first. "anyways i gotta get going but i thought i'd ask about it" he said before shutting the door. time check 1:55, i don't know why i'm nervous, i mean i do, but i don't. he's my best friend, and it's a group thing. don't stress it. they should be here any minute now, walker texted me.

the group got here, and we all got in the uber as non of us can drive yet. aryan can, but not with other people in the car yet. we arrived at the shopping center and it was gigantic, truly. it had almost every store i could think of. walker and aryan of course wanted to go into a video game store, so that left me and leah. we decided on going to the ugg store. my slippers broke a couple days ago and i needed a new pair so bad. i was looking at the uggs, i was thinking about getting the tazman slippers, when this girl came up to me and leah. she said she was a fan of my music, and also recognized us from percy jackson. that was like shocking to me, i've never gotten recognized in public before, it's normally just walker since he quite literally is percy jackson.

i ended up buying the uggs and we were kind of hungry, we re-met up with walker and aryan and settled on this sushi place for food. i sat next to walker, while leah sat next to aryan. we were talking about how it's been since the 4 of us never got a chance to catch up. everyone is now in high school, me, walker, and leah are freshman now, finally middle school is over. but aryan is in 11th grade now. school honestly has been so hard for me, i got severely bullied for a bit, cause of acting and everything and then i moved too, i'm just glad i'm back with the cast. "yeah i don't know" i just realized i was so zoned out when i hear walker start talking again. he squeezed my hand for reassurance as he saw i was out of it. the food came and it was so good, the rest of the time we spent out was good, we got recognized a couple more times as well which was cool. i couldn't stop thinking about everything with walker though

A NOTE FROM CHLO -

idk how i feel abt this chapter

anywho also i might not update as much cause school is starting again