seven: in silent screams

IMESSAGE
(with walker)

jas! 🫶
hey walkerrr

walk 💭
hi jas! what's up

jas! 🫶
wellll
yk the sturniolo triplets?
yeah they asked us to be on there podcast
like together when they r seattle soon?
do you want too??

walk 💭
omg?? yeah fs
we just need to make sure we can get away from the show

jas! 🫶
they actually are gonna be here while we have our break so we're good

walk 💭
omg yeah then for sure
well i gotta go jas
but i'll ttyl??

jas! 🫶
kk bye walker 💗

THREE WEEKS LATER...
(day of going on the pod)

I WAS IN THE CAR WITH WALKER, on the way to the airport, flying off to seattle. the flight was only an hourish and we were landing at 11, giving us time before we have to go on the podcast at 2. both me and walker are so excited about this, although i'm kind of nervous about it. specifically what kinds of questions they are gonna ask about me, and me and walker. i mean everyone already thinks we are dating so it makes sense they would think that. i'm guessing walker could tell i was stressed out cause he put his hand on my shoulder. "relax jas, you'll be fine. we've got this." he told me, and then flashed a smile. his words always seemed to reassured me, maybe it was him, maybe it was the way he said it.

we made it to the gate, with barely enough time to board, i promise it wasn't our faults, we've never been to this airport before. but besides the point we made it on the plane and boarded. back to the u.s. the plane ride over was smooth, not much turbulence that i could feel, but we also only were on it for an hour so that could be it. i fell asleep for the whole hour, resting my head on walkers shoulder. i woke up to him scrolling on his phone, and texting. when i looked at his phone he was texting a person i didn't know. "aubery! 🫶" was the contact name. as far as i know i don't know any aubery's beside my ex best friend. i squinted my eyes so that i could still see but he wouldn't know i'm awake. i mean it's not like i matters, i'm not jealous or anything, just why wouldn't walker tell me about this?? and the way she even had the same name as me in his contacts?? i've got to figure who she is. for now i have bigger things to focus on. the podcast.

by the time we got to the hotel, we had enough time to get ready and head over, so that's what we did. the drive over was silent in the uber, i could tell walker was confused. his face always scrunches up and he zones out when he is. i haven't brought up aubrey, and don't plan too until we atleast get to set. though the universe had orher plans...

we made it to the location that the triplets had sent us, and they met us outside, greeted us, and led us in. we each took a seat on the couch, and got our mics set up.
"okay guys we're gonna start recording bit just talk how you normally would you know?" they told us and we both nodded.
"okay well welcome back to the cut the cameras podcast with the sturniolo triplets" chris said.

"episode 15? yeah 15" matt said.

"and today we are here with TWO special guests, first off we have jasmine uh actually don't know your last name cause all your socials are your middle names."

"it's vale i don't really like it so i go by jasmine may-hope instead." i told them

"okay we are here with jasmine may hope, teen actor and singer, and walker scobell another teen actor." nick said