I ☆ ℭ𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔅𝔬𝔶

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ℭ𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫 {𝔅𝔬𝔶}
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

But Mommy! I want that!!❜❜

Anything for you sweetie, okay?❜❜

Mommy can you make pancakess!?❜❜

Yes, anything my love..❜❜

Mommy! Can I play outside!?❜❜

Yes baby, whenever!❜❜

☆✧☆

❝I'm sorry we couldn't do anything to save her..❜❜ Right that instant he cried, his mother died the day before his birthday and he couldn't even celebrate one more year with her.

❝S-so, she's w-where is mo-ommy..?❜❜ The boy said, he had a shaky tone due to trying hard not to let more tears fall from his delicate face. He was speechless with the sudden news. The young boy didn't know, but his mother has had a tumor growing and didn't do any chemotherapy due to wanting to spend the rest of the time with her son.

In other words she was tired, and didn't have the energy. She thought that she would be able to make it to his birthday. To spend one last day with him. However it was the opposite - she passed away the day before. Because of that caused the poor boy to be depressed, he loved his mother with his whole heart.

❝Do you have anyone, son? That can take you in? Your dad..?❜❜ the boy looked up at the doctor. His eyes again tearing up due to what he said.

The boy lost his father when he was born. His mother told him he left for work so why isn't he here? Why did he leave for so long? I mean it's been 7 years now - why hasn't he return!?

❝He left..I don't k-know.❜❜ the brunette said bluntly. Their was no emotion in his voice other than misery losing his only loved one - will their be anyone that would ever loved the boy like his mother did? No! He didn't want anyone!

The boy looked up at the doctor and said, ❝I don't want to go with anyone!❜❜ he was throwing a tantrum now. And the only who knew how to calm him down was his one and only mom. The first person to love him.

❝Im sorry son, but either you know someone or you'll need to go with Ms.Choi, do you know where she we'll take you?❜❜ the doctor said, his eyes showed a cruel look to the boy. He already had red eyes with a stuffy nose. ❝W..Where..?❜❜ the boy said strutting a slight discomforting in his stomach by the tone of voice.

The doctor leaned closer just a few inches away from the kid. ❝She'll take you somewhere far..somewhere where you won't see mommy and you wont find friends and-❜❜ the boy screamed. He couldn't take it.

He hated this feeling. He hated him. He hated the way he would make him feel guilty as if he has done anything wrong.

Yet the boy grabbed the phone he had in his backpack. His mothers phone. He unlocked it and scrolled in the contacts. He saw a few numbers, like doctors, scams, many more. However the most recent was, Ms.Hwang.