EVENTFUL TRANSMIGRATION [2]

「 [Main Scenario #1 - Proof of Value]

Category: Main

Difficulty: F

Clear Conditions: Kill one or more living creatures.

Time Limit: 30 minutes

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: Death 」
.
.
.

[Y/N] turned her head back to the young kid who seemed just as scared as the older woman. Bending her knees a bit, she reached the girl's height in order to seem less intimidating. She forced a nervous smile onto her face.

"..Hi. My name is [L/N] [Y/N]. I'm going to keep it as simple as possible, because I'm bad at words.." She stated, smile turning a bit more calming as she spoke. "Do you want to come with me?"

"..Why do you want me with you? Won't I just get in the way?" The little girl finally responded, clenching the front of her t-shirt.

"Because I don't believe you deserve to suffer the same fate as those who have already left this world."

"Oh. Thank.. Thank you." The girl hesitated, but smiled back for a moment.

Good. Now the child wouldn't be alone in such a cruel world. Now there was another issue at hand. How were they meant to beat the scenario without killing anyone? She was sure her luck was nowhere near as good as Dokja's, and there would be no convenient bugs around. She watched as people wasted their time ganging up on and fighting one another, meaningless brawls occuring throughout the carriage. It was a waste. Not any of those hits would kill anyone in time for the scenario end.

[Y/N] felt the girl tug at her sleeve. Ah, right.

"Yes?" She asked, turning her head to the young child.

"I realized I forgot to tell you my name.." The girl tightly clasped [Y/N]'s sleeve. "It's Lim Hanna."

That brought a smile to her face, "It's nice to meet you Hanna."

She was quick to think back to the matter at hand. "Hanna, can you do me a quick favor?" The girl nods, already looking up expectantly at [Y/N].

"Can you keep an eye out for any bugs..? I understand it's a stretch, but this scenario doesn't really need you to kill a person." She explained to the girl, who had a look of puzzlement on her pale complexion.

"Ah.. Okay Unnie." [Y/N]'s heart melted when Hanna called her that. She was already attached to the girl.

I met this girl only three minutes ago, but if anything happens to her I would kill everyone in this room and then myself.

She continued her search, breaking up unreasonable arguements for the sake of keeping them away from the child. She smiled. Things were finally beginning to look up for her.

Sure, she wasn't in the same carriage as the main characters, but who knows? Maybe.. Maybe she could finally become different.

She could finally be better than she was.

She could do this.

.
.
.
.
.

She spoke too soon.