The Return

It was a nice day in Soul Society, Ichigo Kurosaki and his friends, Orihime Inoue, Chad A.K.A Sado Yasutora, and Uryu Ishida, were helping out around the place because of the up and coming war. Little did they know, that it would basically useless to be there as it would be ending sooner than that. Currently they were in the division ten barracks with Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and his Lieutenant, Rangiku Matsumoto, along with Rukia Kuchiki and the Lieutenant of division six, Renji Abarai, talking about what their battle strategy would be. Clearly Ichigo didn't really pay attention while the others were stating their opinions. "What about you, Ichigo?"

"Huh?" The carrot top asked. One of his eyebrows higher than the other, a questioning look on his face.

"The plan, baka!" Toshiro exclaimed outraged.

  "Sorry , I was-" Ichigo started, but didn't get to finish as an alarm bell sounded and they headed to the entrance of the division ten barracks.

Once there, they found a certain arrancar with blue eyes and blue hair holding the head of Sosuke Aizen and one former captain holding the Hogyoku. This came as little of surprise the Substitute Soul Reaper. He knew how much the blue headed arrancar hated being controlled. He didn't know much about the former captain, Gin Ichimaru, though.

"Grimmjow? Why are you here?" Ichigo asked. He knew the answer, but felt like asking the question anyway.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm switching sides. Coming to the light." Grimmjow responded, the wounds on his body slowly pouring blood, while Gin looked unharmed for the most part. "Now come over here so I fall into your arms okay? I'm about to pass out."

Ichigo rushed over to the Arancarr and caught him right before he could fall to the ground. This wasn't good, not good at all. Then he realized that no one around was moving. Were they scared because maybe the hollow and former third division captain could be setting a trap? Even if Grimmjow was in such a state? Even Ichigo knew that Grimmjow wouldn't allow it to go that far. And they had the head of Sosuke Aizen himself.

"He needs medical attention, and Gin must see the head captain! Quickly! Now!" Ichigo ordered, yet still no one moved. He hoped that he wouldn't have use force, but it seemed like he might have to. He released more of his spiritual pressure and most everybody had their ears covered and eyes closed, while they dropped to their knees. It suddenly stopped. "Now get to it!"

Suddenly the fifth and sixth division were moving Gin towards the Head Captain's office area along with the Hogyoku and the head of Sosuke Aizen. During that, Ichigo was giving Grimmjow a piggy back ride to the division four barracks.

-Grimm & Ichi-

"Hi strawberry," Grimmjow grumbled and sniffed the orange heads hair and then nuzzled it. "Your hair smells delicious, I could eat you."

"Don't say things like that." Ichigo told the blue haired Arrancar, blushing. "How much blood did you lose?"

"A lot." Grimmjow answered, getting off of Ichigo's back and walking beside him, an arm around the others shoulder. "Yer really cute, ya know?"

"I'm not cute!" Ichigo retorted, blushing harder.

"Do you prefer adorable?" Grimmjow asked, a questioning look.

"No! Cute is better! Now we're almost there, so stop embarrassing me." Ichigo said to Hollow.

Grimmjow agreed to stay silent due to Ichigo's protests. They walked silently to the fourth division and it stayed that way until Grimmjow caused Ichigo to blush. All he had done was corner the Vizard against a wall and  got close up and personal. Grimmjow brought his head down to the Shinigami's neck and bit down, drawing blood. The Strawberry gave a yelp, and the Arrancar licked up the blood.