Time

Issei was dazed, he couldn't find any reason why everyone around him wasn't moving at all, he may have found some pleasures in the first day by picking into womens clothes and seeing some naked flesh but as the days go by and his left alone.

He felt left out, alone and depressed so with the Time he has. Issei tried everything to do, managing to survive for at least a week there until he had the urge to do something productive so with that he hit off to the library and take as much information as he can about Time, Quantum Theories, Martial Arts, and some fictitious books about Magic, Satanic and Holy Scriptures until his body gave out and he falls asleep there as he made the library his new found home.

One day he wanted something new since he already read every book known to man, even the Lovecraft books which contains monsters no humans could comprehend. as Issei found his way to the underground storage of the library, there he found more books that caught his interest as he made sure to read every single one of those said books such as Arcane Magic, Elemental Magic, Destruction Magus Arcanum, and books about a race called Fallen Angels and how they use their magic, like creating lightspears and the truth about their race and the two factions known as Devils and Angels.

"Holy...." as he reads more part into the book, which was titled Azazel's Diary which was funny since this book contains confidential information about things called Sacred Gears and how to make a downgrade replicas of them. "Shit..." he uttered

Issei being the genius he is now, thanks to the ten to hundreds of  thousands of books he had read, saw an opportunity and took it, using the man's diary and schematics about these things. he made it his mission to make his own sacred gears.

YEAR 10

Issei finally finished a prototype which he called Arganum a sword that emits frequency that could cut through anything like butter.

YEAR 11

He traveled the world by foot, walking on water like a normal pavement and searched for more knowledge. at this time he made another sacred gear called Apocalypse Gloves which is a gloves of pure Unknown Mesopotamian Era metal he found near the mythical area where the kingdom of Mesopotamia should be.

YEAR 20

Issei made experiment to his body which augmented his whole biological structures, his now as fast as the lightspears meaning his as fast as Light itself, and he also made sure to train his body to the point that he looks lean but could shatter an entire mountain in a single blow.

YEAR 51

As for Issei's magic reserves, lets say a normal fallen angel compare to him is like comparing a single drop of tears to something like the earth's whole water reservoir, also he made 13 other sacred gears which he now dubbed as The 13 Sikei Shikko Hito Arms or Executioner Arms which are the following.

Thunder God Blade, Dainsleif

Apocalypse Arms, Vrmana ( a nano-weapon that retracts all over the user's arms

Cross Element Blade, Evia and Etri (Two blades of Darkness and Light, which resonates with one another making it a powerful weapon for anyone.)

Holy Sword, Issei no Ken (A blade that grows with it's user, if the user is powerful that every blade it touches would crumble by their strength then the blade would adapt to it, Issei once called it the Blade of Adaptability, may it be slashes or magic it will adapt to anything that may come it's way.)

Dual Pronged Spear, Lubu (A spear so fast that anyone who saw it both normal and supernatural would say that it teleports.)

Book of Knowledge (Grants the user 30% knowledge of Issei Hyoudou which he embedded into it.)

Toothpick (Reveals it's true self as the prism colored spear that pierces the target's heart, no matter how far or indestructible the target's shield is.) Prism Spear, Avarice (True form of the toothpick sacred gear.)

YEAR 190

Issei found his ways into almost every pantheon and factions, stole their schematics of their weapons and magic making himself more and more broken by the passing years as his body was now Indestructible, his mana Infinite, his knowledge is Vast a...

Issei found his ways into almost every pantheon and factions, stole their schematics of their weapons and magic making himself more and more broken by the passing years as his body was now Indestructible, his mana Infinite, his knowledge is Vast and more deeper than the Abyss.

With nothing more to do, Issei found himself lying down on his back and soundly sleeping on the ground of Kuoh Park.

"When will this End..." when he said End time goes into motion once again as everyone could finally move, when looking around Issei's tears fall down as his emotions went wild.

"I'm Free..." with that the shackles of time on him crumbled down into nothing as he was let go as he aligned with the now moving time.

"I AM FREEEEEEE!!" when he yelled that out, some random woman uttered to herself.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fucking Weirdo..." she tched and walked away.