Chapter 1

It was during the Hunter Exam when he started to develop these feelings for his best friend. He didnt understand what they meant then, so he just ignored them. Though, the closer he got to him, the more his feelings increased, towards the other. And that scared him because everytime he thought of him, his stomach did flips. He hated it.

During, Greed Island, he realised what these feelings were. He was in-love with his best friend. Though, he didnt want to admit it to himself. He kept them bottled up inside him, since then. Hidden from the world. From him. 

As soon as, Alluka saw them together and the way he looked at the other, she knew  that he was in-love with the other. Though, he'd never admit it. He was afraid. Afraid that he would get rejected. Afraid that the other would be disgusted with him. Afraid that he would leave him.

"Oni-chan?" He looked over at his sister. "Don't worry, Alluka. Just go to sleep," He had said, a soft smile on his face.

His sister, Alluka, nodded and did just that. She went to sleep. He followed not long after.

It was at four in the morning, when he was jolted awake. He looked to the bedside table, seeing his phone lit up.

Grabbing it, his eyes squinted in the light. It was a message from him. Opening it, he read it.

To: Killua

Killua! How have you been?! I'm at Whale Island and I was wondering if you would come visit?

From: Gon.

Staring at the screen, he felt his heart flutter, his throat dry.

Gon. He wanted Killua to visit him.

Killua. He was nervous. He didn't think he'd have to face Gon after a year.