left behind

"They fucking' left us behind," Archie mumbles, putting his head in his knees. He looks down at the handcuffs that are still locked around his right hand.

"Yeah, no shit" Merle says, . "I hate that Officer Friendly guy. What an asshole!" Merle exclaims.

Archie hears Merle grunting, and when he looks over, he notices Merle trying to get a hacksaw. He gives up after a while, and Archie can see the concern on Merle's face. Thunder rumbles, and Merle starts muttering to himself.

"Pussy-ass noncom, bitch." Merle says

Merle continues to pull himself off the pipe but is unable to get free. and sees walkers trying to get through the door, but the chain that T-Dog put on it keeps them out. Merle starts crying.

"Help me, God, damn it, Archie! No! No! Oh, no, no! Oh, my God! Shh, shh, shh, shh!" Merle whimpers, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"The fucking walkers, Dad, do something!" Archie yells, desperate for his father to act.
"Shut the fuck up, you pussy," Merle yells back, still trying to saw through the cuffs.

Merle rolls under the pipe, and grabs the hacksaw that's lying nearby. Despite the walkers banging on the door, and his son's cries for help, Merle is determined to break the handcuffs.

"Dad!" Archie screams again,

Merle finally manages to cut off his hand with the hacksaw. He lets out a scream of pain, and his amputated hand lies on the floor next to Archie.

"Shit!" Merle yells, as the walkers continue to bang on the door.

"Dad, get me out of here!" Archie yells, and Merle smiles at him as he steps away.

Merle walks towards the door and puts his hand on the handle, smiling mischievously. The door swings open, and walkers storm in, but Merle stays hidden behind the door, watching them pass by.

"Dad!" Archie screams, his voice shaking with fear. He knows Merle won't help him, so he hides behind the door as well. As the walkers leave,

Archie screams as the walkers come close, his heart racing. He knows he's in a dangerous situation, but he's determined to survive.

Archie tries to escape but is still handcuffed to the pole. He can hear the walkers getting closer, and he knows he's in serious danger. As a walker grabs his leg, Archie grabs a nearby wrench and stabs the walker, letting out a yell of fear and pain.

Archie continues to stab the walkers until they are all dead, finally feeling a sense of relief wash over him. He lets out a sigh, exhausted and shaken, but grateful to be alive. The walkers are all dead, and he realizes he has a chance to make it out of this situation.

Archie lays down, exhausted from the fight, his hand still handcuffed to the pole. He can't believe he made it through alive. He notices Merle's cigarettes on the ground and reaches out to grab them. Lighting one up, he starts smoking, enjoying the calming effect it has on his nerves. He takes a long drag, letting the smoke slowly leave his lips, feeling relieved and relaxed.

Archie looks up at the sky and takes another puff, watching the raindrops begin to fall. He realizes night is approaching, and  He  puts out his cigar on his arm, barely noticing the burn. He looks at the sky one more time

Archie closes his eyes and lets the rain fall on him, feeling the cool droplets on his skin. He tries to relax, knowing that there's nothing he can do in this situation. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes, trying to calm his racing heart. He lies there, just listening to the sound of the rain and the distant thunder .