2- Amortentia

Words- 913

JAMES, LILY, SIRIUS AND MARLENE ARE SEATED IN THE POTION CLASS, PROFESSOR SLUGHORN IS NOW STARTING TO TEACH...

"Ok now class, welcome back to Hogwarts, as u all know this is your last year at Hogwarts and I hope that u will enjoy potions with me, Today we are going to brew a potion" Slughorn said pointing at a cauldron that was full of rose pink coloured potion 

"Can anybody tell me what's the name of this potion?" asked slughorn

Lily raised her hand in a speed of light looking eager to answer the question...

"Yes Ms.Evans, I knew u would know the answer" said slughorn

Lily replied "Professor this is Amortentia the strongest love potion in the world, depending on person to person its smell is different to everyone, it takes the smell of the person u truly love or your soulmate "

Slughorn smiled "Yes Ms.Evans that's right, 10 pointe to Gryffindor, now today everyone with a partner will have to brew this potion, the instructions are on the board, in the end of the class u will get a chance to smell your potion, now I will take your names with your partners names and then you can start"

 Slughorn started making pairs "Mr.Black and Ms.Mckinnon... Ms.Jorkins and Mr.Malfoy...Ms.Rakepick and Ms.Green...Mr.Potter and Ms.Evans... "

James smirked at Lily and said "Yes finally we are partners Evans, we are together "

Lily rolled her eyes and replied "Ugh We are just pairs in brewing the potion Potter, and I have not interest in you"

"Don't you worry Evans, I won't give up on you I will gain your lovely heart one day and then we will be real partners like life partners and we will be together" said James with a dreamily look on his face.

"In your dreams POTTER" snapped Lily.

James smirked with confidence 

"Now everyone can start brewing the potion with your pair, the ingredients are in the top shelf on the left" said Slughorn.

"You go get the ingredients Potter while I start to heat up the cauldron " said Lily

James replied with a romantic tone "Yes Lily-flower my dear lovely Evans"

Lily rolled her eyes and started heating up the cauldron while James grabbed the ingredients from the shelf

1 and a half hour later James and Lily were done brewing the potion successfully, now it was their turn to smell it...

"You go first Evans, what do you smell?" said James.

Lily nodded and bent forward towards the potion to smell it, Lily blushed and said "I-I s-smell fresh grass and t-tress, cinnamon-n, b-broom P-poolish a-and cologne" Lily blushed

James blushed, this sounded like him and his cinnamon shampoo and his cologne, did Lily smell James in the Amortentia?

"Y-you actually smelled that E-Evans?"asked James

Lily nodded trying her best not to look at him in the eye

"A-anyways your turn Potter you smell it now " said Lily trying to change the topic.

James nodded and bent forwards near the rose coloured potion to smell it, he instantly blushed.

"what did u smell Potter" asked Lily as she saw him blush.

"I-I smell peppermint flavoured gum, pages in the books, p-perfume, freshly cut grass and g-green apples" James said blushing.

Lily blushed, did James smell Lily, green apple that's the shampoo Lily uses, and the grass near the Blake lake where Lily usually spent her days, she also loved the taste of peppermint

"O-Ok" said Lily

"Now if you all are done brewing your potions and smelling them, you al may proceed to your next class," announced Slughorn.

Lily nodded and left the classroom with James following her towards the head boy and head girl room, 

THE HEAD BOY AND GIRL HAVE A DIFFERENT COMMON ROOM UNLIKE THE OTHER GRYFFINDOR  KIDS, WITH 2 DIFFERENT ROOM FOR THEM TO SLEEP, AND THEIR COMMON ROOM HAS THEIR OWN PASSWORD MADE BY THE HEAD GIRL AND BOY.

THEIR COMMON ROOM IS AS BIG AS THE GRYFFINDOR COMMON ROOM, THEIR ARE TWO STUDY TABLE OPPOSITE TO EACH OTHER WITH SHELFS BESIDE THEM FOR THIER BOOKS AND WORK, TWO STAIRCASE ONE TO THE LEFT LEADING TO JAMES' ROOM, AND ONE TO THE RIGHT LEADING TO LILY'S ROOM, THEIR COMMON ROOM ALSO HAVE A MINI KITCHEN FILLED WITH CANDYS AND SNACKS INCLUDING COFFEE, ETC.

Lily reaches to the entrance of the common room, the painting of a wizard siting on a horse

The wizard asks lily "Password?"

"Dragons snout"

the portrait flung open and lily enters the room, James behind her

"Evans wait please" says James

Lily feels embarrassed to speak to James

"Lily please can we talk please" Asks James 

Lily looks at James and says "what do you want to know now Potter, anything else I need to smell, I ALREADY SMELLED THE AMORTENTIA AND I ALSO TOLD YOU WHAT I SMELLED, NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT "

"Lily I think you smelled me in the Aortentia, my cologne and cinnamon shampoo an-"

"WHY WOULD I SMELL YOU POTTER WHY? I DON'T FANCY YOU THAT I WILL SMELL YOU IN THE LOVE POTION" lily yells

James looks at Lily and says "Ok then if u don't have feeling for me, but remember Evans I will always have feeling for you and I won't give up, but can we yet be friends? please Evans"

Lily slowly nodded "w-we can be friends yes"

James nodded and smiled "then Evans you should start calling me by my first name instead of Potter"

Lily blushed "I will try"

Lily turned around and went to her room and got dressed and she fell asleep, its was 8:45pm its was early to sleep but lily was tired and not hungry so she fell asleep