Two-bit x fem y/n: 💗🐇 surprise 💗🐇

Two-bit p.o.v

Some people say "U should get ur s/o something special on that day."

(S/o, significant other if u don't know)

But fuck that. If I wanted to give y/n sometimes I can just do it, without it having to be a "special day" I was walking in town when I passed by the pet shop, I looked in the window and see parrots, dogs, cats, hamsters and etc. As I looked in the window my mind started wondering- y/n said she wanted to a pet but couldn't afford it. Well y not surprise her? I went in and looked around at the animals, and thought of which one to give her.

Y/n wasn't picky or anything. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, she's sweet, innocent, pure and just...too adorable. Her smile could out shine the sun. Y/n deserves sweet things. After walking around I saw kitten that was sitting there watching me, I gave a small smile and petted it. But something eles got my attention; a bunny. It was small, fluffy, and adorable. So I decided to get her a bunny, it cost me $20

(Idk)

After all the robbing I did from socs I had money; I brought the bunny and put in a small basket. It looked up at me with it's nose twitching- it was cute. But I couldn't help but pet the kitten one more time before leaving... maybe I should come back.

Kitten p.o.v

I watched then human leave with the bunny, and I just looked.

"Oh so u wanna chose that mangy thing over me. Okay, the next time u come back for another and u come pet me- imma fuck u up. I mean imma mess yo ass up. Ol' bastard"

Two-bit p.o.v

I walked through the park with the bunny in the basket- when I look down all I could see was a cute lil face looking up at me. Reminds me of y/n. Cute and adorable. Then it hopped out. I dropped the basket; frantically looking for it then I see it hopping away. Oh damn. And this lil sucker gave me a run for my money, it went under people cars, went into buildings, in hole under the ground etc. This bunny was gonna be the death of me.

I looked down at myself and see myself coverd in dirt, pavement, grass, and more dirt. I sighed and trying to catch my breathe; I looked up seeing it sitting in front of me. I finally caught the lil suckered before it ran away again, I dropped it in the basket and started to head home. But this lil sucker was trying me. Although I bought the bunny for y/n, I was thinking about cooking it at this point.

Damn. I'm tired. After another hour of chasing it- I bought a basket with a lock and drop it in, I was nice enough to give it air holes. When I got home y/n was laying across the couch, holding her stomach. Her period cramps were hurting her badly, I brought her medicine and other things she need to help her; but hopefully this bunny will cheer her up.

"Hi love."

"Hi *groan*" (y/n)

I walked beside her and gently rubbed her back; she looked up at me with a weak smell. The basket was shaking on the floor- and she looked at it a lil scared and concerned.

"It's okay.. I just hope what's inside makes u feel better"

I helped her sit up and then I reached down to grabbed the basket; opening the lock on the basket- I can feel the basket shaking. She looked at it then me, I smiled and told her to open it. Y/n was skeptical about it- but when she say the bunny.. her eyes light up and she smiled.

"Awww 😍😍 a bunny!!" (Y/n)

Y/n picked the bunny up out the basket and held it, when she held it... then bunny instantly stopped squirming. It became calm and at ease. Y/n hugged it and smiled.

"Two-bit.. why?" (Y/n)

"I just wanna make u happy."

"Aww thank u" (y/n)

She kissed my lips and held her bunny. Y/n then named the bunny fluffy. I looked at beautiful face with a smile, she practically forgot about her period. Her eyes looked at me up and down seeing me all dirty.

"Long story, love"

"Imma go upstairs a run u a bath." (Y/n)

"U don't have too love."

"I want too, as a thank u. It's at least I can do." (Y/n)

She kissed my forehead and headed upstairs to make me a bath, I looked down at fluffy on the floor. And it looked up at me- I though he was gonna run off but it jumped in my lap. I guess it can be cute. But making y/n's day better was the best.

(Back at the pet shop, closed. That night)

Kitten p.o.v

"He got some nerve to treat me all good then leave me, that's what a man will do to u. That's okay, imma fuxk his ass up. He think he gonna abuse my feelings? No. I hope that rat nibble on his toes when he sleep, better yet I hope he bite his toe the fuck off."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story, and I made this cuz.. why not?. But anyway I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.