New Neighbor Drama

Y/n p.o.v

It was late on night when me, and the others were having intimacy when loud banging came downstairs; our intimacy had be put on pause. I was sandwich between dally soda, and the others were touching me in sexual ways. We stayed quiet and listened to the banging again; dally and soda pulled out of me getting off the bed. We all sighed and grabbed our robes; we headed downstairs to the front door to see who it is. And ofc we didn't wear anything underneath our robes.

And just when we thought we would have a night of intimacy, we had aggravation instead.

"Who is it?" (Soda)

"Ur new neighbors!! Open up!" (Neighbors)

We were confused, since when we had new neighbors? Our previous neighbors moved away a month ago, this is new. They keep banging on the door, and we were confused about if we should open the door or not. But for our sake we did. Soda opened the door to see a old lady, and a old man. They look like they were in their 60s going 70. They introduced themselves as the smith's. And by the looks on their face, this wasn't gonna be good.

"Can we help u?" (Soda)

"Yes we would like u to keep the "noise" down. It is disgusting, and very disturbing." (Mrs. Smith)

"Well, we apologize for the noise." (Soda)

"No apologies, just stop it. It's revolting and disgusting." (Mr. Smith)

"If yall don't like it, then there's a nursing home or the gra-" (dally)

"Dally hush" (Johnny)

We had to make dally hush, before he say something rude. We apologize for the inconvenience, and let them take their leave next door; as they went home we watched them go inside the house. And they say we're being to loud, our other neighbors was fuckin and they didn't say anything. Dally wanted to snatch Mr. Smith head bald.

"Ain't that a bitch, them fuckers say we too loud and the neighbors next to us getting freak on next door." (Dally)

"Dally.." (Darry)

"I should go over there n kick they old ass!!" (Dally)

"Ur not gonna do that dally" (two-bit)

"Fine..I got a better idea." (Dally)

"If u say something else." (Pony)

"What? I was about to say, I can snipe them from our bedroom window." (Dally)

"No u idiot!!" (All of us)

"Okay what do yall want? I gave yall a list of options but yall rejected them." (Dally)

We sighed watching the old people through the window, soon enough was lost the sprak to have intimacy again. We sat on the couch and sighed. Since it was 4:20 am darry, and soda have to work so they went to bed early. But right now dally was making us laugh.

"Something inside of me is telling me to go over there and slap the shit out of them..but I ain't gonna do it." (Dally)

"Shut up." (Johnny laughed)