darry x y/n: stress relieving

Y/n p.o.v

I was laying on the bed waiting for darry to come home; I know for the past couple of days he's been stressed and needed to relieve so stress. As I layed on our bed I had an idea, i should be his

"stress reliever"

So I hopped off the and headed to the shower, after a nice hot shower I sent everyone out to the movies; and told them to stay the night at Buck's. After I dished everyone off I pulled the white bed sheets off and through on some red sheet; I fluff the pillows and put some rose petals on the bed. I quickly picked up the mess of the floor, and sweep the floor. I cleaned the house from top to bottom, and put everything where it should be.

I checked the time and see that it was 7:30, he should be home any minute. I quickly went back upstairs and tried to find a sexy outfit to wear; but I couldn't find anything. So I decided to put on my robe, and wearing nothing underneath. As I was tying my robe I heard the door slammed, hes home. I went downstairs and saw my grumpy husband. I walked over to hims and hugged him, darry hugged me back and kissed me deeply. It took me by surprise but I kissed him in return; my eyes widened when I felt his tounge go inside my mouth.

His tounge explored my mouth from top to bottom, and kissed me deeper that before. It was like his tounge was down my throat- he pulled away leaving a string of saliva on our tounges. I looked up at him in his eyes, seeing darrys eyes were filled with need, desire, and lust. I took off his shoes and the pushed me on the couch, he climbed ontop of me and started to kiss my neck. I moaned put looking up at the ceiling, my nails gripped the couch cushions and I closed my eyes in pleasure.

"Y/n..I need u, now~"

Was all he said before he took his cock, it was hard. Very hard till it was dripping with pre-cum; darry then took off my robe to reveal my naked body. He leanded down towards my face, when I thought he was gonna kiss me; he rammed his cock inside me aggressively. I didn't have to process when he started thrusting inside me, it was like my body was being picked up off the couch. My back arched as he kept going, I could feel his cock inside my stomach.

His thrusts were powerful enough to move the entire couch.

"Ahh~!! Darry~"

His grunts and moan were matched perfectly with mine, and the sound of skin slapping skin filled the living room. And without warning he came inside me; I was laying there panting exhausted. But when I thought it was over I was wrong, darry put a collar and leash around my neck. I looked up at him blushing and he just smirked.

"Tonight yr my pet, and ur going to obey my every command~ got it?~"

I nodded in response but he pulled me upward by the collar, and looked deep into my eyes.

"I need to hear u say it~"

"Yes, sir"

"Good, now I want u all fours on the floor."

I did as told, and I waited for my next command. He then pushed my upper body on the floor, leaving my ass in the air. I could feel his hand spreading my ass cheeks open; I blushed and moaned loudly when he started to eat my ass. His tounge licked my ass over and over, my nails dug into the carpet as i bite my lower lip. His tounge went faster leaving my mind fuzzy. After he ate my ass, his thumbs parted me open. I blushed and blinked in shock.

I felt his cock enter inside my ass, my mouth opened but nothing came out. As he fucked me in my ass, his balls was slapping against my ass cheeks. My moans began to grown louder; with every second this man thrust inside me. Darry went harder and deeper,my eyes began to water with tears of pleasure.

"Darry~!! Fuck~"

He came inside me again with out warning, and my legs were trembling. My ass finally dropped from being in the air; and I was panting in exhaustion.

"Darry~.."

He picked up the leash, and pulled it tightly. He command me to go upstairs to the bedroom; I crawled up the stairs and gently pushed the door open to reavel the bedroom that I had set up for him. He picked me up and threw me on the bed, I looked up at him while he crawled on top of me. I looked up at him in his eyes but her remained quite- with an evil grin he threw my legs over his shoulders.

He entered me once again and fucked me in every position imaginable. Doggy style, missionary, from behind, on the side, front, and etc. All I could hear was his grunts and the headboard banding against the wall; my eyes were screwed shut and my nails was dug into his back. My legs wrapped around his lower back- while his tounge licked all over my body.

"Darry~!! Don't stop~"

"Y/n~.."

I felt his warm cum flowing inside me for the 12th time in one night. When he pulled out a puddle of cum was underneath me, his face was red with blush and I just smiled up at him. My breathes were heavy from exhaustion; darry picked me up and put me in the bathtub; as I socked in the water I heard him shuffling around changing the bed sheets.. I soon fell asleep in the bathtub.

Darry p.o.v

I placed the white bed sheets on the bed and through the dirty ones in the washer; after fixing the bed I went downstairs to the living room and cleaned up the mess on the couch and floor. I smirked and headed back upstairs, to check on y/n. I went in the bathroom and see them asleep, I walked over to them and wash their body while they were asleep. They woke eventually and I dried them off. I picked them up and carried them to bed.

I placed them down gently, went to bathe myself and change clothes. I climbed in bed next to them; and wrapped my arms around them.

"I love u y/n.."

I fell asleep with them under the blankets and held them close.

Y/n p.o.v

I smiled as I felt darry pulled me close, I snuggled into his chest and proceeded to take a nap; that I deserved until I wake up from round 2.

"I love u too darry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And their yall have it. This was a request Shout out to u!! Like I said it may not be my best but I hope u guys enjoy. And I have a tumblr account name "cookies" don't judge me I love cookies. And I want to post in it but Idk what to write, I need a idea. So anyway make sure u check it out, if not that fine. Don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote if u enjoyed. Yall come back. I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies. 💋💋