44. the secret M.S 🏳️‍🌈 (EDITED!)

Hi guys I know I haven't made a story in a long time and I'm sorry just life for me has been really busy so I took a little break but I'm back :)

I don't need hate for this chapter I know nick is the only gay one that's why this is just a story

I edited my story btw

The main character is Matt not y/n is a important part of this story but the story is about Matt finding himself out

Y/n! is a boy btw!!!!!!!!

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

STORY ---------🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

12Pm🏳️‍🌈

(Tell me If you want a PART 2!🏳️‍🌈)

Matt was on his phone in his room bored out of his mind he was on tiktok their was all videos about him being with a girl he put his phone down RING It was y/n he picked up the phone

"Y/n?." Matt said "Hey uh would you like to come over I'm having a horrible day." Y/n said obviously crying "what happened." Matt sat up he was worried he knew y/n had really bad depression and he was worried if something happened to y/n because he generally loves y/n with all his heart "Jace broke up with me." Y/n cried "I woke up and all his stuff was gone I went to text him but he blocked me and the last text message from him was 'we're over' I don't know what I did it's all my fault." Y/n cried he was a mess "I'm on my way okay." Matt and his Brothers hated Jace but they we're only nice to him because y/n loved him with all his heard "thanks I just need my Matt time." Y/n said still stuttering "I'll be there in 10." Matt said already getting up and putting on his hoodie "see you in 10." Y/n hanged up.

Matt hated that y/n was hurt, y/n been through a lot and he didn't deserve what happened to him, Matt walked out of his room got his shoes on and grabbed his car keys "I'm gonna be gone for a little bit." I told my brothers on the couch "okay." Nick said not caring and chris was passed out.

I walked to the garage and got in the car and with that I started to drive to y/n's I felt so bad for him, I called y/n "hey Matt." He said he sounded a bit better "hey I'm a less then a minute away so uh you wanna open your garage for me please." I asked driving I was paying attention on the road "yeah uh just one sec." He muttered I could hear him run downstairs "okay I opened it." He huffed he was so out of breath "okay I'm pulling in." I said as y/n hanged up on me probably because he saw me driving in

I locked my car and got out, I saw y/n his face was all red and puffy "you okay." I asked him as I gave him a hug "never better." He generally laughed at his own joke "you know what I meant." I laugh with him "I know but yeah I'm doing a bit better." He looked down we started to walk upstairs "I have ice-cream and we can watch a movie." Y/n said but all I could think about is how can Jace hurt y/n he is just so perfect "Matt?" Y/n said seeing that I zoned out "oh yeah that sounds great." I said "Matt what's the matter." Y/n put his hand on my shoulder.

I got shivers down my back "Yeah im okay its just are you okay?" I asked sitting on his couch he said next yo me "I'm not gonna lie I'm not but it's not because he broke up with me it's because how he did it I only really liked him because he reminded me of someone I really like but I can't be with him." Y/n said looking down "and who is that?" I asked me and y/n tell each other everything why did he never tell me about this who did he like "I rather not say." Y/n said still not giving me eye contact "y/n that's fine." I put my hand on his back y/n finally look at me those eyes I could just get lost in those eyes- what! Am I thinking ugh I'm over thinking this "Matt you okay you seem not like your self." Y/n said worried "I'm okay it's just I don't know but yes I'm ok." I said removing my hand from his back "but y/n if you ever wanna talk about your crush I'm here I wouldn't tell him." I said not wanting to be pushy y/n just looked away "it's not the fact about you telling him but I'll probably tell you one day." He said playing with his ring on his finger "y/n?" I called his name "Yeah." He looked up at me "Jace is just a asshole." I said but out of nowhere y/n started to laugh "what?" I asked "I- h- i-." He was laughing so hard he couldn't say a word at this point I started laugh with him noticing that we got way closer too close.