16 { FINAL CHAPTER}

to be very honest, gyuvin thought that he was going to be one getting heavily drunk tonight and ricky taking care of him again. but surprisingly, it was the other way round. it was not even close to 10pm when ricky started clinging onto gyuvin and occasionally snuggling into the younger's shoulder.

"mmmmh.." he heard ricky grumble whilst hiding his face in his left shoulder, grabbing onto his arm. gyuvin arched an eyebrow at him, whats up with him? he put an arm around the older and continued the conversation between the group of people from his class.

"jimin, i think rickys gonna," gyuvin put his hand out and made a puking face. the birthday girl quickly caught onto what he's trying to say before the boy held both ricky's arms up and dragging him into the toilet.

locking the door behind him, he grabbed the back of the chinese's head and aimed it directly at the seat of the toilet. immediately, ricky puked into the bowl whilst gyuvin was facing away as far as possible. gross.

once ricky was done, he grabbed a paper cup from the stash of cups lying on the corner of the counter and filled it with water from the tap. giving it to ricky to drink.

"thanks, gyu. gosh i was feeling hella sick in there, never drinking that shit ever again."

gyuvin didnt hug him, instead, he put on a confused face. "why did you drink so much?"

seeing by the older's shock face, he knew something was up.

"shit in life, i needed to drink it all out."

"shen quanrui."

"okay! fine. um, i found out that your parents are moving outta the town."

a small giggle could be heard.

gyuvin started bursting out laughing.

"HAH! so that's it? seriously?"

"the thing is!— it's my moms fault."

"so?! thank goodness those assholes are gone. i'm fine without them, that day when i cried was the last time i would cry over them."

ricky was shocked, who was this person? gyuvin? the gyuvin i know? the gyuvin that always used to go to his house whenever his parents fought or beat him up.. ? he was so, relieved that gyuvin didnt feel even a teensy bit sad.

"now that we're here, can i just tell you something?"

"shoot."

gyuvin turned his full body to ricky. looking at him with much love. "i love you." ricky was too stuck on looking at gyuvin to hear what he said, "hmm?" he asked again, now turning his attention to gyuvin's lips, now fully aware what he had said.

"i said i love yo—" a pair of warm lips smashed onto his shut him up, ricky put a hand on the wall, trapping gyuvin. the younger was quick to wrap both his arms around ricky's neck and pull him closer into the kiss.

ricky nibbled softly at gyuvin's bottom lip, he quickly complied and opened his mouth, allowing the older to explore his warm mouth. it wasn't a battle for dominace, gyuvin just let ricky do whatever he wanted.

the korean hummed a bit when he was getting out of breath, ricky pulled away knowing the signal. a string of saliva still hanging in the air between them.

"i love you too, kim gyuvin."

"hey where were you the whole time? we're about to eat cake, cmon!" jimin dragged gyuvin's arm and led him towards the fucking enormous cake that she had, with the words 'happy birthday, jimin' on it. "gosh, girl. you really have the money to buy all this?"