3

it was time for the next class, gyuvin didn't know that ricky would be in it as well. so imagine the shock on gyuvins face when he saw that his ... friend was just sitting there, looking emotionless. completely different to the ricky 4 years ago.

he tried to sit close next to the boy, but all the girls got to it first, leaving him at the back, sulking whilst looking gloomily at ricky across the room.

heck, gyuvin was so jealous at the fact that some random chick can go up to ricky so easily like that and flirt with him, twirl a strand of her hair, sit there and look pretty. gyuvin could've done so much better. he would've made ricky comfortable, he would've made sure he was okay, he would've brightened his day.

but maybe that didnt work now.

maybe, just maybe.

that ricky moved on from him.

tsk, what was he saying, of course ricky moved on from him. it had been 4 years. he might've found a girlfriend already, started some kinda thing with her, found new friends and had found someone that could replace gyuvin.

look, gyuvin might like jeonghyeon but his feelings for ricky were still there. the korean was good and all but gyuvin had more chemistry with ricky than jeonghyeon did.

"mr. kim? i said are you okay with switiching places with leehee to not distract ricky ?" the teacher asked, crossing her arms whilst looking at the boy.

gyuvin snapped out of his thoughts, "sure." he said that without paying mind on who leehee was sitting next to, and lo and behold, a tall, six foot guy who has a scalp of magic had to be the one to sit next to him.

"fuck."

ricky widened his eyes and shifted a little when gyuvin sat next to him, maybe ricky teared up a little bit again when he saw gyuvin but he tried to hide it by yawning.

gyuvin was nervous as heck. the older boy had a whole new rich scent and oh my fuck, why was he so much more hotter than he was 4 years ago? gyuvin was definitely all over ricky again.

"alright, so for this class we would like you to pair up with the person you're sitting next to for a few days for this project." fuck no. ricky wanted to kill himself right there. he was supposed to stay away from gyuvin, not fucking get closer to him. he raised his hand.

"yes, mr. shen?"

"i would like to change seats."

the korean sitting next to him felt heartbroken but remembered what ricky had said to him a few years ago before he left.

ricky breathed out, there were tears in his eyes. the next big part, telling gyuvin.

he walked up to the younger boy with shaky hands but he still managed to keep a smile on his face when he crouched in front of gyuvin who was sitting on the comfortable couch.

gyuvin raised his eyebrow, looking confused as his bestfriend looked like he was about to cry. but it was all answered when ricky started to speak.

"gyuvinnie... i'm going to have to say my goodbyes here. how do i explain this..."

ricky continued, leaving gyuvin more confused,

"i'm going to have to leave you for, i dont know how long but long enough for you to have a job, start a family or whatever. but here, " he stuck out his pinky , "i promise with the very bottom of my heart, that i will find you. i will search the whole world to find you."

gyuvin was shocked, really shocked. he froze. but got back to his senses when ricky started to take his leave.

he ran, as fast as he can but his bodyguards just had to be more fast...