~Precious Time~

Let's started (part -7)

" Wasa pushpa ji thora chak lati to!! " Karishna was in nervous state.. Ask for help to her mother.. Pushpa ji smiled while everyone chuckle..

" Wasa maddam chinta na kariye. Hum log manage kar langa" Santosh received glare form everyone except.. Cheetah and karishma.. While shying cheetah was about to say his iconic line..when karishma already said " Uff ya maasoomiyat " Which made everyone shock.. While karishma laughed wholehearted...

" Av tum hi samhalo apni maasoomiyat ko" Karishma teased at cheetah.. Who felt his body shiver with nervous" Kay maddam ap vi !! " Cheetah shyly ulterior.. While our masoom santosh.. Didn't get their teasing look.. Said in innocent tone.. "Cheetah kay huye re tujhe.. Itna lal kaha ho raha hay? " every one blasted with laugh.. Except our confused santu ji and embrace cheetah maharaj..

" Ap chali gana baja te hay.. " Cheetah asked her sweet ly.. While everyone gave him a glare like ummm.... But he decided to object with his decision... While santosh liked a little child.. Glab his arm.. And running for the system operator..

" Bille ek kam kar.. In  dono ko set karka. Aja " Billu nodded his head.. While his black goggles... Put down before his eyes. Form his bald head.. " Jiska picha par jaya.. Uska muh sa nikle hay hay!!.. " Before he could say farther.. He got a slap form his back..

"Ye takliye.. Are ja na re.. Waha nahi lag raha hay koi spy.. " Billi made a creepy face.. While haseena aka urmila gave him a bight smile of satisfaction...

" Huh" Billu ran form their to saving himself.. Before getting more beats.. Form the maratha mirchi.." Kay la ka re" Urmila asked pushpa ji who gave her a look.. While karishma didn't say anything.. Her face was pale.. Was she angry with me??.. Worry lines came across her forehead...

" Tum nahi sudhar na wali" Pushpa ji smark her own head.. While haseena got back form her land... Give her a fly kissi.. In demand to get her more irritated.. Pushpa ji stamped her feet in kitchen direction.

" Nahi ye nahi ya wala" Santosh pushed her finger on her phone screen.. The music system was already ready.. Cheetah and billu just looked at each other.. As santosh choose a smooth music on owner to start the party..

While the music ring everyone ears.
" Tum ankho sa batana hum samajh ja yan ge, tum halki si muskana hum tere ho ja yan ge "

Which made a grin on haseena's face.. As those word completely a company with her situation now.. When ever her love one smiled in to this terrific time.. She felt her heart pumping high.. With the embrace in love..

She stared them at a distance.. For the first time in the time.. She saw them smiling wholeheartedly without any dares to stop them.. Her lips automatically chuckled

as santosh and billu started fight.. For their opinion.. And our cheetah maharaj already started feeling those lyrics.. While adoring her santu ji.. Where as pushpa ji and karishma engaged into their kitchen stuff..

Yeah!! Once they also nodded disbelief thir head to see them as usual fight like little children in a gerden.. But they didn't interrupt them just enjoy their own stuff..

She saw with a smooth smile appeared over karishma's lips.. When pushpa ji tasted her how low suger she added into her kneer.. She thought her feet automatically started walking towards them.. As she stood still on distance..