"... Hatred Action ... "

Let's started... (Part 2) ,

" Kay re urmi.. Mereko hi tui bage na pe tuli hay.. Mara tere sa pyaar karta re.. Ahhh" Sajan felt a sharp pain over her plaster leg.. Stop his complaining ..As haseena mallik aka urmila was holding him.. Form a his left side to give him .. She moved down hurrying ly as she didn't want to get him more hurt..

" Kay karta hay re sajan.. Isliye mai ich tereko.. Khud ka Hato sa ticket katwaba ka.. Baj rahi hay.. Vo kay hay re.. Tui aha raha ga.. To haseena dilruba ka is jindegi mai.. Mere sath sath tui vi fasa jaya ga.. " Haseena looked at his injury carefully.. While sajan adored her.. As he thought she too loved him.. Like he did..

" Kay re asa kay dhak ta.. Tui mereko?? " Urmila flipped her eyelashes while getting up form the floor.. " Tui ich itna pyaar sa mara pyar ko dhak te na.. Mereko vi halka halka.. Vo.. Hehe" He said while blushing and creasing his hair with her right plam.. As his left hand injured...

" Haha.!!.. Halkat kahi kay" Haseena aka urmila hit her forehead lightly.. As haseena mallik always respected his pure love.. " Av ja re" She casually said while putting his bag in the car... Which she arranged for him...

"Jo vi bol.. Tere ya dit ashiq .. Tere liye apna pyaar chore ga nahi.. " Sajan stood in front her.. While grazing her with his ture feeling.. " Acha?? Acha!! !! Na chor.. Per abi ja tata!! " Before could haseena walked form there.. Sajan asked her in pity tone..

"Tui mujh sa pyaar karti hay na urmi?? " Haseena mallik gave him a wide smile of happiness.. Hold her soulder.." Mai tere pyaar ka bohot jadha kadar karti hay " Haseena mallik pulled out her row feeling.. To him.. He smiled out whole heart ly..

" Tui mere best friend jo hota.. " Sajan gave her a pouty look  " Kay re urmi.. Saiya ka sapna saja ka.. Mai batha raha .. Tui mere ko friend zone kardi" Sajan said in tarak ta dar marathi style.. Haseena laughed looking at his cute face...

" Av kay kare.. Tune itna sath diya mara.. Mumbai sa lakhnow tak.. Tui yaha vi aya mere help karna.. Asa to sirf apna sacha dost hi kar sakta na"haseena hugged him tightly.. To give him the last warmth of her.. Because she didn't know.. Did she ever meet him again or not.. She gestured him a heartfelt thank you..

" Ayi cha gabat" Sajan got a heartfelt shock.. Under her touch.. He bacame a Robot..where as haseena laughed a little to see her ashiqi again.. Sajan jumped out in excitement.. But stop being tence with a gards..

" Kay huye re rukh kyu gaye.. Ja ghar" Sajan excited ly overlapped her... " Tui mujhe tujhe kuch bolna hay" Thoughts he again said something flimy.. " Tui ja to avi.. Mumbai jakar phone kar mara ko okay?? " Haseena said in clam yet moving on action...

" Nahi nahi.. Mujhe avi bolna hay.. Vo admi jo mujhe pakra tha.. Vo bilkul us chikna anuvab ki tarha laga mujhe" Frist haseena saw him with widen eyes.. Then think.. She had to pull away him.. Out of this..

" Acha mai pata laga ti okay..?? " Haseena assured him.. While putting his hand over his soulder.. He jumped in the texi.. When haseena was about to turn back.. He called her loud as possible.. She also looked at him.. For the last time with a heartfelt smile.. " Kay?? " She also asked him as loud she can..

" I love you urmi" He pulled off her feelings.. With his innocent.. She smiled wholeheartedly.. To see he gave her flying kisse... She returned back him... She moved her side when he went away.. Form her eyes.. She said herself in surprised tone.. Before kept a relex breathe.

." Anuvab!!?? " Haseena found her phone bip up with anuvab number...

__&

"Kash maddam sir aya hoti" Pushpa ji's heart ached to find her daughter is not coming again to her.. In the situation like this.. When they needed her help the most.. Her team really needed her idea.. Her dear mpt family felt the helpless ness.. As santosh patted her plam over pushpa ji..