My Strong Little Man - Jeremy Renner

Jeremy had been in the hospital for a couple of days now after his New Year's accident. The doctors had finally allowed for visits besides the family, so Jeremy's friends had the chance to go visit him at the hospital.

This is when Y/N comes in. Y/N had been all the way in Qatar during the holidays. As a celebrity caregiver, she has to attend and give sessions to her clients whenever they need it. Even if that means that she has to travel around the world and have a session right before an important soccer match or a multimillion people concert.

Y/N met Jeremy a few years ago during his time portraying the avenger Hawkeye. A lot of his co-stars were her clients, and after much insisting, Jeremy accepted to had a session and ended up loving it. With time, her sessions with Jeremy stopped happening, since Y/N was getting more requested and Jeremy was busier with all types of filming projects. But even after this happened, they stayed very good friends and cared for each other deeply. That's why as soon as Y/N was back at the US, she went to see Jeremy.

Y/N arrived at the hospital with a couple of bags in her hands. She asked one of the nurses for Jeremy's room number and she was very sweet to accompany Y/N to her destination. Y/N knocked on the door, waiting for someone to let her in. The door swung open and Y/N was greeted by Jeremy's sister. "Hi Kym"

"Y/N, it's so good to see you. Please, come in", Kym told Y/N after they shared a short hug. She walked in and spotted two people, Valerie, Jeremy's mother, and Jeremy, who was fast asleep in his hospital bed. He had a cast on one of his legs and bruises and stitches all over his body. "Mom, look who's here", Kym whispered to her mother who looked up from the book she was reading and gave Y/N a small smile.

"Y/N sweetie, it's so good to see you", Valerie said to Y/N before sharing a small hug as well.

"Hello Mrs. Cearley. I wanted to come as soon as I heard what happened to Jer, but my job kept me on the other side of the ocean. How is he?", Y/N asked worried while looking at Jeremy's sleeping body.

"He's alright, sweetie. He went under two surgeries already and they're giving him a lot of medicine so he can handle the pain. Right now, as you can see, he's taking a nap after his physical therapy. He already ate lunch, or at least what he liked. You are more than welcome to stay until he wakes up", Valerie told Y/N and she stayed there.

A couple of hours later, Jeremy started to shift on his bed, so Kym stood up from the small couch in the room and walked towards the bed to help Jeremy sit up straight. Once he was comfortable, he looked around the room and when he spotted Y/N, a big smile appeared on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you, buddy. I wanted to come sooner but work kept me busy. But now I'm here. How are you feeling?", Y/N asked while sitting on the edge of the bed to see Jeremy clearly.

"I'm alright. Everything hurts but I'm ok. And now I'm even better because you're here", Jeremy said with a smile. Y/N gently grabbed one of his hands and left a soft kiss over it.

"How could I not come? We promised we'll still care for the other, even if we were far away. Now, you rest, ok? I'll be here for whatever you need", Y/N informed Jeremy and his eyes gleamed.

"You're staying? But you have work. You can't stay", Jeremy told Y/N trying to deny her help.

"Of course I can. I actually wanted to ask your mom and Kym, if I could take some shifts to take care of you. But only if it's ok with you girls. If not, I'll still come to visit and entertain you during the day", Y/N proposed to the family and they gave her thankful smiles.

"You would actually help us out a lot. Specially during the night. I have to take care of my kids and my Mama can't sleep on this couch", Kym explained. "Would you help us then?"