Tantrum at Comic-Con - Paul Rudd

The staff was getting everyone ready with their microphones and showing them from where they were going to walk out to the stage, when suddenly, a confrontation started between a staff member and Paul.

"No, NO! You're doing it all wrong!", Paul yelled at the tech guy trying to put the microphone set on him.

"Mr. Rudd, just let me do my job. I have to put the wires under your suit jacket. And then, you have to put on the headset. We don't have another set for you if this one fails. Please, stop moving", the guy told Paul desperately, but he didn't stop fidgeting.

"NO! I asked for a microphone, and you're getting me one", Paul said angry before aggressively taking off the mic set and tossing it over the sound table next to them. The guy could only sigh and continue with his other duties, while Paul left without apologizing for his reaction.

The actor walked towards his hair & makeup station where a very scared girl tried to powder his cheeks and forehead, but she was trembling thanks to what she had witnessed just a few seconds before, which caused for her to run the brush full of powder over Paul's opened eye.

"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't you know how to do your job?! Come on!", Paul exclaimed angrily and frustrated as he roughly brushed his eye, trying to alleviate the itchiness and regain his sight.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Rudd. It wasn't my intention. I don't know what happened", the girl tried to sincerely apologize, but Paul didn't take her apology. He clearly was in a bad mood and anything that could remotely annoy him was going to make him explode, no matter the consequences.

"Yeah, you clearly weren't paying attention to what you were doing, amateur. Go get someone with experience. And could someone please, get me something to eat, and something for my EYE!", Paul told the girl, almost yelling in her face, making her shrink in her spot before going to do what the actor requested.

Everyone around them just watched as the actor lashed out on everyone and everything that came in contact with him. He was getting triggered by the littlest things, and having massive tantrums about them.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when Avery, his assistant, told him that after the D23 panel, they had a couple of new interviews that Kevin Feige himself had just added to everyone's schedules. Paul was meant to go home after the panel, to be able to relax and maybe regress after so many trips and work events. But the news that he had to hold on for a bit more to do what he wanted, was the worst piece of news he could have ever received.

"NO! I'm not doing those stupid interviews. I say the same things over and over again, it's so exhausting and boring. I want to go home!", Paul whined to Avery before he dropped to the floor and started kicking his legs and throwing his arms around, while hysterical sobs came out of him.

"Come on, Mr. Rudd. I know you're tired, but this is one last thing you have to do. Please, don't do this", Avery begged Paul, seeing as everyone just kept looking at the FAMOUS ADULT ACTOR throwing a tantrum as if he was a 3-year-old.

"Paul Stephen Rudd!", a voice was heard all around the behind-the-scenes lounge, and everyone turned towards the voice to see who it was. There stood Y/N, with her arms crossed over her chest and a raised eyebrow. Apparently, hearing his credential name made Paul stop his whining and crying, because the room had gone unbelievably silent at Y/N's arrival. Not even a squeak could be heard.

"Mama!", Paul yelled out in between tears, breaking the silence that engulfed the room, before running towards his Mama. Once he reached her, he jumped into her arms and Y/N was able to catch him on time before an accident occurred.

"It's okay Monkey, Mama's here now", Y/N said softly to a very regressed Paul, while she bounced him around to try and calm his cries. "There's no need for tears, I know you're really tired. Oh yes, Mama knows", Y/N kept saying as she continued to stroke his hair and rub soothing circles on his back.