Chapter 1

(Hello Everyone, this is the first book I've made in a while, so I apologized if it's a bit off. But I decided to make a Catnap x OC book based on an idea I had based around the lore of a group of OCs I have. I hope that despite this not being an x reader book, it'll be quite interesting)

??? POV

Darkness, darkness were all I could see as I felt the hair blow against my back. My hair blowing around me as images flashed before me..., my home, my people, my friends... all in ruins cause of HIM.

I slowly opened my eyes, as my vison was burred from the tears in my eyes, I quickly wiped them as I was them met with the night sky and the small distant light of where I was tossed for my safety. The large bag around my body clingy to my as we fell from the sky.
'It's ok... I just have to survive down here... until things get better at home.

I spun around to look downwards at the world below me as I continued my free fall. There was a large forest that seemed to be far from civilization.
'This should be alright for me to survive in,' I thought as I continued to examine my surroundings before I noticed a large building in the middle of it all.
"What is that?" muttering to myself as my curiosity was peaked to where I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.

I let out a pained cry as I was suddenly kicked hard in my back and was sent flying down faster and busted through the building. On impact, I landed somewhere inside the building, knocking over what felt to be some plushies and boxes. Wincing I slowly opened my eyes to see a room, with colored boxes around the edges of the room, and a couple signs above a few doorways I see, and a large statue I believe in the middle of the room, that was tall and blue.

I struggled to get off the ground, but the flooring underneath me gave way from the impact. When I fell, I fell deeper into the lower levels of the building. I fell again, landing on my side, but i get up quickly, this time knowing that he was coming for me. I quickly scanned my surroundings, seeing the large sign above me that read 'Game Station', and behind there, i noticed a train. 

'That train's not fast enough... but I could run the tracks' I thought as I quickly got up and followed the tracks to meet a closed shutter, pressing for time I focused all my energy to open the shutter quickly just for me to get under it, but making a lot of noise in the process of it closing. Running down the tracks as fast as I could, I noticed two pathways, one leading outside and another that led deeper into the building. "He wouldn't think I went further in, would he?"

Lost in thought, stressing on where to go, I head the metal shutter behind me make a loud bang sound. I knew he was coming, so I quickly turned to the right, going deeper into the building.
'I can't let him catch me... I can't let him get stronger... I can't-', I lost track of thought when I suddenly tripped letting out a yelp as I tumbled down the tracks till I hit the bottom. I laid there for a moment, tears blurring my vision.

Before I could rest, I heard a voice yell out.
"DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY." His voice was deep and gruff, but it boomed through the tunnel as he continued his pursuit. I shuddered hearing it, a lump in my throat as fear built up within me.
'I won't let him get stronger... I can't let him-' I quickly stumbled my way back up as I got further past the tunnel to see an opening, as the stairs from the tracks lead to a lift.
"No time... I have to run it, " I said to myself as I climbed the top of the lift, clutching  my bag with me as I ran along the line into a huge cavern. It was so huge that it amazed me.

'What is this place? Why did it run so far underground?' I had many questions, but I knew they won't be answered. I continued to run, calming down, believing I got away, as I looked ahead to see a large metal dome. "What is that?" My voice came out in a whisper as I ran towards the dome in full curiosity, as my ears perked up hearing a swoosh sound. I slowly turned just to see a blur as I was knocked hard back into the dome.

CatNap's POV

Continuing my patrol around PlayCare, I started heading back towards the playhouse to rest. On my way there, I noticed something fly through the entrance where the cable car enters from and clip the ear of the Hoppy statue before crashing on top of the playhouse. Looking at where the thing flew in, I hesitantly made my way over, but stopped as my ears twitched hearing another sound from the dome entrance and quickly hid in the darkness.

I focused on what else entered Playcare, and there was a human heading towards the playhouse. How? How did this human get down here without me being informed... more so, how did they get down here so quickly? My confusion turned to shock when I watched him practically fly to the top just to pick up a smaller human. It was hard to see how they looked with the long hair surrounding them.

"Alright, you brat... I finally caught you. Now to take what is MINE!" The large man  went and swung a punch, but the sight of a barrier bounced his attempt. He growled as a light was suddenly being transferred from the smaller human to him, as a scream rang out. I flinched from the bright light and heard their agonizing scream.

As the bright light subsided, I looked back just for him to drop the human. "Thanks for the power... I hope you die in this shithole of a building... or" he glanced back, throwing something behind him that fell onto the pathway as he made a strange weapon appear in his hand as he swung down on the human. Barely out of my vision, I could see the second person kick the man's leg to make him lose balance. His swung still hit as there was a slight sound of a thud that I heard inside the Playhouse.

"Good riddance." I looked back at the man as he jumped down from the Playhouse, I started to stalk him, thinking of getting rid of him myself. That was before another bright light appeared in front of him, and he just went through like a door and disappeared along with the light. It went back to the usual silence, as now there was nothing.

Looking back towards the Playhouse, I thought about that other human, as I jumped on top to see that there was now a large hole at the top falling down into the depths. If the smaller critters are taking care of her... then there's no reason for me to bring this up to the Lord. I went to leave the area, not really interested in what happened, but stopped when I noticed a small necklace.

That must've been what that human threw. I picked it up using my claw, but it fell, not noticing that it was broken in half. One side was white with a small gold sun, and the other was black with a small gold crescent moon like mine. I was thinking of just leaving it there, but my curiosity got the better of me, as i got the pieces and took inside Home Sweet Home.