Chapter 4

After you finished eating you went back to the lobby where the others sat. They were mostly uncomfortable because one of the vees was on a god damn leash. IN THE LOBBY!. You took Valentino back outside and quickly got him into a taxi wich drove him home. When you came back inside everyone was looking at you. You were about to go when Charlie decided to speak up

"How?..." was the only thing she said. You just shrugged. "I wanted a new pet so I got one!" You said with a small smile. She still had questions but stoped and decided to ask you another time. It was getting dark so everyone got together and sat down at the kitchen table. You were talking with Lucifer while nifty was giving everyone their food. Everyone was talking while eating and the mood was good. Suddenly angel tapped you on the shoulder and you turned to your other side to see him.

"What's up?" You said while eating your food. "You know what it is" he said, clearly a bit irritated. "About Valentino?" You said while gulping down your food. He nods. "Why did you do that?" He asked. "First of all because I didn't like the way he treats you and secondly..." you clear your throat. "someone needs to put him in his place" you said and smiled at him. He looked a bit stunned. "But we know each other like 2 days!". "So what? We're friends, aren't we?", and takes another bite of my food. He looked a bit confused but smiled slightly and continued eating his food.

After dinner you all went your separate ways and you went to your room and decided to go to sleep early.

                             (The next morning)

After breakfast Charlie decided it was time for some bonding games or something like that. She called everyone to a random room with pillows on the ground to sit on and a bottle in the middle of the circle of pillows. You had a idea what her plan is but you didn't say anything.

Everyone sat down on a random pillow. You of course next to angel,he was the closest thing you had to an friend. When everyone was sat your suspicions were confirmed, as Charlie announced that you were playing truth or dare. The person The bottle lands on hast to pick another one and the other person has to pick truth or dare. You looked around and saw Lucifer sitting right next to Charlie. You were a bit surprised because, why the heck is the he playing with you guys?

Charlie spins the bottle first, and it landed on huskers. He groaned and picked dare, and Charlie said to lay the bottle of whiskey he had, aside. Husker spins next and it landed on angel. He picked truth and huskers just asked when he went to bed last night. He answered with 1 am. It was his turn and the bottle landed on you. You picked dare. He looked around thinking for a second and then suddenly grinned. You knew what he picked was bad. He dared you to sit on Lucifer's lap. You froze and stared at angel, wanting to pull his eyes out of his head.

You didn't know what to do and just looked at Lucifer who was also a bit surprised, but didn't really say anything. Suddenly you were picked up by angel who wasn't tacking a no for an answer. Before you could even say anything he placed you on his lap. You instantly stiffened, not daring to move. Lucifer also didn't know what to do and you both just awkwardly sat there for a second. You took a deep breath and relaxed for a moment, but you were still embarrassed. Suddenly he decided that it was a good idea to wrap his arms around your waist. You turned completely red and didn't say anything. Angel was proud of his work, while others just chucked. Surprisingly Charlie also found this amusing.

The game went on without anymore weird requests. You knew the second that this game was over you would fucking kill angel. After ten minutes the game was over and you jumped up from Lucifer's lap. Angel saw that and instantly knew what was coming. He ran out of the room giggling while you ran after him cursing him out.