Chapter 1

You saw a group of demons around a TV at the a display window and decided to check out what it was about. You came closer and saw a girl with blonde hair and white skin talking about a hotel that rehabs sinners. Well at least she wants to. You noticed that people went snickering and laughing at her for her "stupid idea". You didn't really care and were about to go home but suddenly got an idea.

How much worse can a hotel room be compared to your own little tiny apartment, that was barely big enough to even fit you in. And it was in a terrible condition. You could just stay at her hotel and book a room there.! It was for free after all... You decided it was worth trying and made your way to the hotel.

After walking the wrong way twice, you finally arrived at the hotel. It looked... interesting? From the outside at least. You stood in front of the door and just decided to knock. After a few seconds some hastily opened the door. It was the girl from the add. She looked at you excitedly.

"Hi, are you here for a room!" She looked really excited and could hardly contain herself.

You nod a bit awkwardly but also nervous.

Suddenly she grabs your hand and leads you inside of the hotel. You look around and see a few other demons. A bit grumpy one with a big red x over her eye and grey skin. Another one looked like a spider. He was white with a bit of pink and has four arms. He looked relatively happy. Both were sitting on a couch in the lobby. The girl with the blonde her introduces herself

"I'm Charlie, and this is vaggie, my girlfriend" she points at the girl with a x over her eye, who is now looking at us, still not very happy.

"And the other one is angel dust" now pointing at the spider demon.

You smiled at them, still feeling a bit awkward.

Vaggie just looked at you and then at Charlie. She stands up and pulls Charlie aside while you just stand there looking at angel dust.

"Hey there, toots" he looked at me and grinned.

You just smiled at him. "Hi"

"You're not very talkative, huh?" He said and tilts his head slightly

You just shrugged and sat down next to him.

"So are you a guest here?"

"Yep, the only one so far"

You smile. "Maybe I'll join you soon!" You look at Charlie who's still talking to vaggie. You look over at the bar and see a cat demon with wings.

"Who's that?" You asked and looked at the cat demon who was polishing some glasses.

"That's the bartender, huskers. He is a little grumpy... but I still like annoying him. But he isn't really that bad." He answered and grins.

You chuckle at his answer. Charlie and vaggie also came back. Charlie looks happy while vaggie looks just neutral. Better than before, but still.

Charlie goes to the reception and grabs a key from under the table. She smiles and hands it to you.

"Here you go! Your room number is 101." She seemed happy

You smiled and thanked her and made your way to your room. As you opened the door it revealed a standard hotel room. A bed in the middle, a little bathroom all the standard. Not special but still better than your old tiny apartment. You lay down on the bed, wich was oddly comfortable. You sigh and close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

(I didn't really know what to do for the first chapter so I just did an introduction. Sorry if it's to short)

Lucifer x Reader (fem) Hazbin Hotel जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें