Chapter 3

After breakfast Charlie asked, if you and a few others could fix some lights on top of the roof (I know that usually they would just use magic but let's pretend that they don't). You, huskers, vaggie and Lucifer made your way upstairs while talking. You arrived on top of the hotel and it was pretty high up. It was windy so you made your hair in a bun and grabbed the tools that huskers took with him, and started changing some light bulbs. No one talked.

You were working next to Lucifer when he suddenly asked a question.

"So..." he said trying to build up a conversation. "What is your favorite food?..." you were kinda surprised at the random question but still answered. "I like (f/f), and what's your favorite animal?" You tried to continue the conversation. "Ducks" he immediately answered. You chuckled a bit. "To be more specific rubber ducks" he said and looked over to you. "And yours?" You both started talking while working and it was actually quite pleasant. He seemed like a nice guy, even tho he was the king of hell. After you guys finished fixing the lights you went back downstairs while talking. The mood was better now than before.

You and Lucifer were talking and you spotted angel. You wanted to call him over but you saw that he was already talking to someone. It was a tall guy who kinda looked like a moth. You were about to go away as the guy already saw you and walked up to you, grinning.

"Hello darling, may I ask who you are?" He said while looking you up and down. You smiled awkwardly and answered, "(Y/N)..." suddenly angel came and stood between you guys and glared at him. "Don't talk to her, Valentino ." He said. He looked mad but you didn't quite get why. Suddenly Valentino pushed angel away making him fall. You immediately ran up to him and helped him up, while Valentino was just smirking.

You didn't like this guy at all. He left after that and you looked at angel. "Who was that?" You asked. "My boss, he's the biggest asshole in hell" he said that with hate. "Why don't you just quit then?" You were curious. "I can't that motherfucker owns my soul", He answered.
You said nothing and just went back to your room making a plan.

A few hours later it was time for dinner but you skipped that. You left the hotel instead and found out where angel worked and made your way there. After you arrived it took you a few minutes but you did eventually found Valentino smoking a cigar on a couch. He saw you and had the same cocky grin, he had before. He stood up but before he could say anything you grabbed his head and slammed it on to the ground and he groaned.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed trying to get free. But you were stronger than you looked and easily held him down. You leaned down and whispered in his ear, "listen here you big fuck, if you want to live you better sign this" you showed him a piece of paper.

He of course didn't want to give his soul away and tried to fight you off, but you immediately twisted his arm making him groan in agony. After some cursing and attempts to get free he gave up and reluctantly signed the paper. You were smiling the whole time.

You got out of the taxi with Valentino on a leash. You instructed him to stay outside for a minute and went inside and saw everyone in the lobby talking and smiled. You clapped your hands and everyone turned to you. "Guys I got a pet!" You said excitedly. The others looked at you and you quickly got Valentino from outside and made him go down on his fours. The others waited for you, asking each other what kind of pet you got.

Everyone fell dead silence as you walked in with Valentino on a leash on his fours. They just all stared at you in disbelief. Angel especially. His eyes wide. Nobody spoke up and you just smiled. "I'll get something to eat from the kitchen!" You said and handed the leash to angel who took it.

You opened the fridge and saw some mango pieces and sat down at the table to eat. As you were eating Lucifer came in. He sat down next to you. "How on earth did you do that?" He asked still surprised. "The vees aren't weak" he looked pretty interested. You just shrugged. "I just did some talking!" You said while grinning.