Mates? And a dragon

A/N: I wanna say, things in the show won't be the same in this story. For example all of the Hope-Landon stuff. Screw Landon. And I plan on making Y/N put people in their place.

Apparently Hope did black magic to find Landon. Y/N wasn't mad. Hope wanted to find Landon. And if Y/N was mad, he'd be a hypocrite after what he did after the incident.

But, he didn't think about that. He and Hope were lying on his bed, at midnight and they were still up.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you hold me?"

Her voice was soft, as if she didn't want to ask. Out of embarrassment? Y/N didn't waste a second before wrapping his arms around her in a tight embrace.

"Hope, can I ask you something?" The girl hums a yes. "You think we're mates right?" The question caused the girl to blush.

"Yeah, I mean if you think so."

"I know we are." He gives another gentle kiss, this time on her cheek. He decided to tell her something. "I'm part Kitsune because of the spirit."

"So you're... a Seer-Kitsune hybrid?"

"Technically yes. But any Kitsune power I have would be gone if the spirit left."

Hope turns so they're lying on the bed face to face. She kisses the Seer and he kisses back. "Y/N are we... together?" The tribrid's voice is soft and vulnerable.

"As in dating? I think so. Or we are just best friends who kiss." He says sarcastically.

Hope smiles for multiple reasons. "Yes, we're dating and you're being sarcastic. And you smile a lot and you hug."

"What does that mean?" Y/N is confused, why does that matter?

"You're more happy... I like that." Hope says with a smile.

"You make me happy. You... do that a lot." He replies.

She hugs him tightly and kisses his gently. He returns the hug and kiss.

They stay in each other's arms, sleeping through the night peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Hope POV-

I was with the guidance counselor, Emma.

"I see you've decided to double downon your nihilism this morning." Emma says.

"I'm trying to be rich with honesty."

"Start from the beginning."

"Of my short-lived but horrific trust with liars? "

"Of your decision to perform black magic on school grounds last night."

"Maybe we could table this until I catch the guy I was trying to find by using black magic. Because the longer that Landon Kirby is out there, the greater the chance he tells people about this school and the kind of people we have hidden behind the gates."

"You know there's a beacon that alerts me when someone's using. You knew you would be caught."

"After I found Landon, but we lost the trail and now I'm being interrogated. But go ahead, take your time. "

"Nothing at stake here. Did anyone help you with the spell?" The counselor asks.

I can't say anything about Josie. "No. Can I go now?"

"Hope. You're a student. This isn't your fight."

"It's absolutely my fight, Emma. Landon was inside the walls of this school because of me. He had access to the Knife he stole because of me. We're at risk of exposure because of me. And you can tell me that I'm sublimating a lifetime of survivor's remorse, or whatever it says in my file here, but I'm gonna help Dr. Saltzman find him."