Chapter 6

The boy covered himself and jumped out of a window next to him.Blades came towards Tobio as he was running, scratching his leg and shoulder.The shillouete suddenly leaps into the air, aiming to land on Tobio, but to everyone's surprise,just as it was about to land on Tobio, a string hit the shillouete, making it fall on the ground.

-M-Miku?! asked Tobio shocked

-It looks like I got here right on time! said Miku while smiling

Tobio started running towards the well, but, as he was running, the shillouete got back up and unexpectedly tried to ambush him.While the shillouete was trying to ambush him, the boy picked a string up and smirked, throwing the sunflower to Katsuro, who appeared out of nowhere and barely catched it.

-Good night! said Tobio while summoning a giant water lizard.

The lizard jumped on the shillouete and eventually imploded on it.Shortly after, a loud bang can be heard once again.

-Great, he threw the second flower! said Tobio

Suddenly, a knife was thrown at Tobio once again, this time slicing his leg.As he looked back, the boy was shocked to see the image of a royal joker.The joker started laughing and snapped his fingers causing a fury of daggers fly towards Katsuro.Just as the daggers were about to hit Katsuro, Miku created a barrier out of the strings that were on the ground, blocking them.The joker started chasing Tobio, throwing hundreds of daggers at him.Katsuro was holding one of the flowers, heading towards the well, but as he got closer to it, he saw Tobio running out of energy.

-Tobio, listen closely! Lead him inside of the house. said Katsuro

-I-i got it! replied Tobio while running out of breath.

Tobio got inside of the house, while the Joker was still after him.Out of nowhere, a loud clock bang can be heard, but at the same time, so could a window breaking.One of Miku's strings entered the window, grabbing Tobio's leg and trying to pull him out so he could exit.

-O-oh no, there's no wa-!said the Joker

Katsuro destroyed the house with a giant water fist.The 3 friends start running.

-Do you think that killed him,it's been really silent for a while now? asked Miku

-I think so, it's been quiet for a long time now, and the flower doesn't seem to be anywhere. replied Katsuro

While the friends were talking, the joker got back up, crouching on  top of the wall.He eventually stood up and started maniacally laughing while juggling flaming knives.The kids turn around, only to see the joker juggling with the flaming knives.They were shocked to notice that the last flower was on the joker's head.

-S-shit! What do we do now? asked Katsuro

-Dammit! Of course it had to be on top of his head. said an angry Tobio

The joker is now holding one flaming knife.He started raising the arm that he was holding the knife with while smiling and staring at Tobio.

-What's on his mind, that will never hit-

-DIE! shouted The Joker while throwing the knife

The knife had so much power behind it, that it pierced right through the house, causing a shockwave that destroyed the entire building, and hitting Tobio in the chest.

-N-NO, TOBIOO! screamed Katsuro in shock

Miku and Katsuro started running towards Tobio, who was severely hurt.The joker, on the other hand, started jumping from house to house towards the kid's direction.

Tobio looked down at the burning blade,barely  lighting out the fire with a water spell.

-Tobio, are you okay, you're covered in blood!  said Miku worried

-I-i'm not really okay, I can barely move, and it seems like he covered the knife with a paralytic agent. said a hurt Tobio

The boy looked  forward, only to see the clown getting closer and staring him down.He stops and then stares at Tobio for a few seconds, only to raise the hand that he was holding another flaming knife with once again.Suddenly, Miku unexpectedly projected herself in front of Tobio with her hands out.The Joker then stopped, only to burst out laughing like a maniac.

-You fool!It's even better, I'm going to kill both of you! said The Joker while laughing

Just as he was about to throw another  knife at Tobio, the joker dodged a string that Miku aimed at him secretly.

-Did you really think that I was going to fall for something so ba-

Suddenly, Tobio grabbed Miku by her shoulder, shoving her a bit to the left.He then proceeded to summon a giant water snake that jumped and bit the Joker.

-PATHETIC! said the Joker in pain

As the Joker was about to move his hands, one of Miku's strings comes out of the ground, rooting the Joker's arms and legs in place.

-NOW KATSURO! shouted Miku

Out of nowhere, Katsuro appeared behind the Joker, snatching the flower off of his head and immediately heading towards the well.

-KATSUMO OR WHATEVER YOUR STUPID NAME IS, I WOULDN'T DO THAT IF I WAS YOU! screamed the Joker

As Katsuro got closer to the well, he looked back and saw the Joker, who had a knife near Miku's throat.The joker started smiling.

-Alright kid, it's simple, if you don't listen to me, they die, so don't do anything foolish.Put the flower down and slowly walk towards me. said The Joker

-Alright alright! said an angry Katsuro while gritting his teeth and staring at Miku

-I have to admit,you have potential, but you're just simply outmatched by me.This is just how the world works, the weak one's die, and the strong one's live. said the Joker

-Hey clown, can I ask you a question? asked Katsuro while walking

-Hm, what is it kid?

-Would you believe me if I told you more people have visited the capital than I have? said Katsuro while smiling

-W-what?Are you having a stroke kid?

Suddenly, Katsuro launches himself into the air.

-Eat this! shouted Katsuro

The Joker realesed Miku in order for him to take multiple swords and hopefully brace the attack, but, Katsuro just falls to the ground doing nothing.

-W-WHAT? shouted The Joker

Out of nowhere, the loud clock starts rapidly beating.

-No no no, IT CAN'T BE, HOW?! screamed The Joker

The end!