Authors note

Good morning, good afternoon, good... I feel like I already ran out of option!

In any case, hello to everybody reading this, I hope you are having a great day. I'll make the "talking" quick and short for you all to enjoy the story! 

First and foremost, this is my first book I ever post, so please be indulgent, althought critics will be welcomed as long as they are said respectfully. I have wrote books before this one, but let us say... they may not get posted. 

Second of all, something we may call a "warning", this book will contain smut, and is therefore destined to a mature audience, thou it will be farther in the book, you will mainly have the fights, researches and all that about the book, but there will indeed be one or two smutty chapters. Don't expect me to do a whole bunch.

Third to close these enumerations, there is very high chances to be no sequel to this book, but if people catch on it enough... maaaaybe I could consider it. It is only a possibility, but it is never zero ;)

Also, the posting of the chapters will be irregular considering my current situation that I will keep out of your heads to y'all furs.

Of course, it is a gay furry story, but most of the book will center around the actually story and main plot. I also like doing complicated stuff at times, so if anyone isn't understanding something here or there that I wrote in the book, it is possible to comment ;3 As such, you must be well-versed into randomly complicated words that in the end are very simple when... said simply. I will also be very... straighfoward at some point in the story, like the very first chapter, just for you guys to know!

Also, as said in the description, thanks to  for the amazing book cover! You guys should check his books out :)

This is about most of the things I wanted to clear and all about that! If anything else is needed, you can ask away. Anyways, I will let you boys, girls, non-binaries and company enjoy the book, and have fun discovering this universe I enjoyed creating :3

By yours truly;

-Pelfox Candlelight

02/20/2024