Judges: Saviour or Executioner?

Hello, infected subjects! Before you submit your cure, let us first introduce to you the judges who will evaluate them. For this audition round, three members from Team Baliw will serve as your judges, but on rounds 1 to 5, our team will be inviting different writers (your favourite writers) as judges.

So, now, are you ready?

You better be, because our first judge is one of the youngest in Team Baliw. He is known in Liriko 2 for his entries that depict the harsh truth happening in our current society - Corruption, Injustice, Inequality, etc. Name it, and he could write about it. A realist that works behind fantasy, he started writing when he was only 14 years old and has been writing in Wattpad for 2 years now. A member of WattMag PH. A certified baliw. One of Itay Ken's "sisiw". Subjects, say hi to Ej, @BlazingGravy!

Our next judge knows the alphabet well. Yep. He knows it well. He's a wattpad writer for 2 years now and has also been in several writing contests. He's crazy over mangoes and boiling holy water. Brutal, just like Itay Ken, this young writer has a great sense of humor with a bloody twist. So, if you don't want to be drenched with boiling holy water, then put on a smile and greet the writer of the published book, Alphabet of Death. Subjects, greet Elmo, @risingservant!

Last, but definitely not the least, the third and final judge for this audition round is the crazed man himself. Booklat and Wattpad writer for 2 years now, he writes novels with different genres, and science fiction and mystery/thriller were his forte. He loves to kill his characters and enjoys writing their deaths. He likes to threaten his naughty "sisiws" and has infected them with his brutality. He is the brain behind the pandemic PANDEMIA series where Cirvak virus of this round originated. Subjects, guard your throats or it will be slit open, as we welcome Team Baliw's founder, Itay Ken, @UndercoverWerewolf!

So, there you have them. They will be evaluating your entries and it is up to you to make your cures perfect. Prepare and submit them on time, subjects. Cirvak virus is already overpowering you. You only have 2 weeks left. The judges will be there waiting for your entries. They could be your saviour or your executioner. So, write, write, write!

-Team Baliw