Noctis

In the majestic city of Insomnia, where the spires of the Citadel reached towards the heavens and the streets bustled with life, a momentous occasion was underway—the wedding of Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum and his beloved [Reader].

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over the city, guests from far and wide gathered in the grand courtyard of the Citadel, their faces alight with anticipation and joy. Among them stood Noctis, resplendent in his royal attire, his heart aflutter with excitement as he awaited the arrival of his bride.

And then, with a flourish of music and a shower of petals, [Reader] made her entrance, her beauty radiating like a beacon of light as she walked down the aisle towards her prince. Noctis' breath caught in his throat at the sight of her, his heart swelling with love and adoration.

As they stood together beneath the boughs of a magnificent tree adorned with flowers, surrounded by their closest friends and family, Noctis and [Reader] prepared to exchange their vows, sealing their love for eternity.

"Noctis," [Reader] began, her voice soft but filled with conviction, "from the moment I met you, my life was forever changed. You showed me a world filled with wonder and adventure, a world I never knew existed. You are my rock, my strength, my everything. I promise to stand by your side through every trial and triumph, to love and cherish you for all the days of my life."

Noctis' heart swelled with emotion as he listened to [Reader]'s heartfelt words, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "[Reader]," he replied, his voice trembling with emotion, "you are the light of my life, the one who completes me in every way. With you, I am whole. I promise to cherish you, to protect you, to honor and respect you for as long as I live. Together, we will face whatever challenges come our way, united in love and unwavering devotion."

And with those words, Noctis and [Reader] exchanged rings, sealing their vows with a kiss that echoed through the courtyard, a symbol of their eternal bond. As they turned to face their loved ones, hand in hand, their hearts filled with joy and gratitude, they knew that their love was a beacon of hope in a world filled with darkness, a love that would endure for all eternity.