Prompto

In the picturesque countryside of Lucis, nestled amidst rolling hills and verdant meadows, lay the tranquil haven known as Wiz Chocobo Post. It was a place of respite and relaxation, where weary travelers could rest their feet and bask in the warm embrace of nature. And on this particular day, it was where Prompto Argentum, the cheerful and adventurous photographer of the Crownsguard, had chosen to declare his love for [Reader].

With the scent of wildflowers in the air and the gentle rustle of chocobos grazing nearby, Prompto led [Reader] to a secluded spot overlooking a shimmering lake, the sun setting in a blaze of orange and pink on the horizon. He had planned the perfect holiday getaway, a chance for them to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and revel in each other's company.

As they sat together on a blanket spread out on the soft grass, sharing stories and laughter, Prompto's heart beat wildly in his chest. He knew that this was the moment he had been waiting for, the moment to profess his love for [Reader] and ask her to spend the rest of her life with him.

Taking a deep breath to steady his nerves, Prompto reached into his pocket and withdrew a small velvet box, its contents glinting in the fading light. With trembling hands, he opened the box to reveal a sparkling diamond ring, a symbol of his love and devotion.

[Reader]'s eyes widened in surprise as she gazed at the ring, her heart pounding in her chest. She had never expected this moment, never dared to dream that Prompto would choose this idyllic setting to profess his love for her.

Before she could utter a word, Prompto took [Reader]'s hand in his own, his blue eyes shimmering with emotion as he spoke from the depths of his heart. "[Reader], ever since the day I met you, my life has been filled with joy and adventure. You are my sunshine on even the darkest of days, my rock when the world feels like it's spinning out of control. I can't imagine my life without you, and I don't want to. Will you do me the honor of becoming my partner in this crazy journey we call life?"

Tears welled up in [Reader]'s eyes as she gazed into Prompto's earnest gaze, her heart overflowing with love for the kind-hearted and adventurous photographer who had stolen her heart. With a nod and a smile, she whispered, "Yes, Prompto. Yes, a thousand times yes."

With a whoop of joy, Prompto slipped the ring onto [Reader]'s finger, sealing their love with a promise that would last a lifetime. And as they held each other in a tender embrace, watching the stars twinkle overhead, they knew that their love was as boundless as the sky above, and that together, they could conquer anything that life threw their way.