Ignis

In the regal city of Insomnia, where the streets gleamed with polished marble and the air was tinged with the scent of freshly brewed coffee, Ignis Scientia, the ever-dutiful advisor to the crown, found himself seated across from [Reader], his heart heavy with a weighty topic that had been on his mind for quite some time.

As they sat together in Ignis' meticulously organized study, surrounded by towering bookshelves filled with ancient tomes and scrolls, [Reader] couldn't help but notice the furrow of concern on Ignis' brow. Sensing his unease, she reached out and gently took his hand in hers, her touch warm and comforting.

"What's on your mind, Ignis?" [Reader] asked softly, her eyes searching his for any hint of what troubled him.

Ignis hesitated for a moment, his thoughts swirling like the steam rising from his untouched cup of coffee. Finally, he spoke, his voice quiet but filled with determination. "I've been thinking a great deal about our future, [Reader]. About what comes next for us."

[Reader]'s heart skipped a beat at his words, her own thoughts turning to the possibility of building a life together with Ignis. They had been through so much already, facing countless trials and tribulations side by side. But the idea of starting a family, of bringing new life into the world, filled her with a sense of excitement and apprehension all at once.

"Ignis," she began, her voice filled with tenderness, "do you mean... are you thinking about starting a family?"

Ignis nodded, his gaze never leaving [Reader]'s. "Yes, [Reader]. I've always dreamed of having a family of my own, of watching our children grow and learn, of guiding them on their journey through life."

[Reader]'s heart swelled with emotion at Ignis' words, her love for him deepening with each passing moment. "I've dreamed of that too, Ignis. But... are you sure? With everything we've been through, with your duties to the crown... it won't be easy."

Ignis squeezed [Reader]'s hand gently, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "I know it won't be easy, [Reader]. But I also know that with you by my side, we can overcome any challenge that comes our way. Together, we can create a life filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities."

And in that moment, as they sat together in the quiet sanctuary of Ignis' study, surrounded by the echoes of their shared dreams and aspirations, [Reader] knew that no matter what the future held, as long as she had Ignis by her side, they could face it together, hand in hand, with hearts full of love and hope.