17

Michaels pov

I woke up early to go give Jason a little visit. he needs to learn that there is consequences for his actions. he needs a punishment for touching my beloved y/n.

I walk around the run down shed Jason is staying in, observing my surroundings. I find a boarded up window with the boards on the outside. stupid boy it would be to easy for someone to sneak in and slit his sorry throat. lord knows I'm gonna do worse. I smirk under my mask.

I unscrew all the nails on the board and now I have a clear sight into his room. Jason sleeps on the cold wooden floor. no blanket or pillow. I take the rope in my hand and climb in quietly through the window.

I walk through his house looking for anything I could take. of course he didn't have anything I already had. I walk down the hall back into Jason's room.

I kneel down know I'm the last person that will ever get to see his chest rise and fall. Absolutely no one in and around the observable universe will see him like I did. Never.

I take the rope and gently tie him up intricately. being careful not to wake him. it's not time for that now. after he is tied, and unable to move I walk out to his back yard setting up a plastic lawn chair and putting my gasoline and lighters next to it.

I walk back inside, I can hear his muffled screams from the tape over his mouth. I see him trying to wiggle out of the ropes. I can't help but laugh at his desperate attempt. I drag him up by his arm and out of the house. I drag him through the grass and sit him in the lawn chair.

I tear the tape from his mouth. "What the fuck are you doing!" he yells. "Jason, do you know what happens to people who make bad decisions?"

"w-what this has to be a joke, let me go bitch!" Jason screams. I shush him and begin pouring the gasoline all over his helpless body. he squirms as the cold liquid soaks his skin. I look at his pleasing eyes and I can't help but be disgusted. a real man wouldn't plead for his life, I think as I pour the gasoline into his eyes, up his nose, and down his throat.

"this is what fucking happens when you try to take what is mine, fucker." I say as he screams in pain. I take the match out of my pocket and light it, throwing it at him. he immediately bursts into flames. fire engorges his eyes and tongue. How unfortunate.

I hear his loud pleas for help until the flames melt the plastic chair and Jason finally gives out. I walk closer to him making sure to looking him in the eyes as the last bit of life leaves his soulless corpse.