4

~Y/n's pov~

I don't know what I was thinking, I ran. I had no where to go. I reached the front door and pull. I wouldn't budge. I thought I was stupid and I pushed the door. Nothing. I pulled and pulled. I gave up and tears left my eyes. I was panting as I thought about him. He was in the house. He was probably right behind me. I turned around quickly and he wasn't there. I was very confused and ran up the stairs and went into the bedroom that I woke up in. There were no locks on the inside, I was screwed. I heard heavy footsteps and walked backwards until my back hit the wall. The door creaked open. Michael was standing there, heavily breathing. I whimpered. "M-Michael I'm sorry." You said with more tears leaving your eyes. He walks toward me and tilts his head. He grabs your wrist aggressively and handcuffs your right wrist to the bed. You kick and scream "No Michael please" he slaps your thigh. You yelp and bring you left hand down to rub it. He yanks your left hand and handcuffs it. You whine and more tears leave you eyes. He handcuffs you feet and you don't dare fight it because your thigh hurtz. You lay your throbbing head down and wince. Your head and eyes throb. You bady aches from the fight you just put up. Michael comes over and wipes your tears with his thumb and kisses your forehead. He takes the blanket and cover you up.
You fall into an uneasy slumber

~Michael Myers pov~

What was I supposed to do. She was being a brat. But I understand her being scared because I'm a serial killer. I walked across the hall into my "office" I took my mask off and threw it on the bed. I ran my finger threw my hair and sat on my bed. I turned on the TV and decided on the news. There she was, my beautiful and perfect y/n, it was her missing persons case. But I'm not worried because she will be will me always and forever.

~y/n's pov~

I wake up to the rattling of locks. My head is throbbing and my throat hurts. Michael comes in with a tray of food that you already decided not to eat. He sets it down on the bed and goes to the chains and when he just about to unlock them, he stops and bends down and whispers in your ear "be a good girl" he pulls back an waits for your response. You nod you head. He gets up and unlocks both of your wrists. You sit up and look down. "Eat" Michael says quietly but sternly. You shake your head no and tears start to fill your eyes. Michael gets up angerly and slams the door as he walks out. (He has no temper lol). Tears leave your eyes as you sink back into the bed. He comes back in after awhile. "Eat now or you will be punished" you whine and pick up the fork and eat three bites. After you said you were done Michael sighed know he couldn't get you to eat anymore. He unlocks your feet and hands you a change of clothes. He guides you to the bathroom.

You get into the bathroom and once again Michael gave you matching panties and bra along with his shirt. You turn on the shower to it's highest setting and look under the sink. You found a razor and shaving gel. You get into the shower and start shaving your whole body. After that you clean yourself and start to think about what is in the foreseeable future. You start tearing up, you have no family and no friends, your job is terrible too. Even if you escaped you wouldn't be any happier. You take the razor in hand and start making thin lines on your arms. As you continue you arm beings to be filled with red. You make way down to your thighs.

-

Author:

If anyone relates to this last section or is having thoughts/tendencies just know you're not alone.

Call S.A.F.E. (Self Abuse Finally Ends) 1-800-DONT-CUT

Call Suicide Hotline 1-800-SUICIDE (784-2433)

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

Call Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-827-7571

Call Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention 1-800-931-2237

Call Eating Disorders Center 1-888-236-1188

Or if you need to talk or vent you can talk to me.
Love youu 💕

-

W̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶-̶ ̶7̶6̶7̶