°✧ 🎀 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓇 •3• 🎀 ✧°

It's been 2 weeks since that cafe incident and still the tension between them was same. They felt awkward around each other. Sometimes they even avoid eyes contect. But all those memories were so mesmerizing for Taehyung, he can remember them and a smile appeared on his face itself.

But there was a day that still makes Taehyung feel goosebumps whenever he remembers.

-🍃-

It was morning and Taehyung's alarm buzzed. Taehyung lazily moved his hand out of the blanket and turned off the alarm. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around. The room was all dark and the outside atmosphere was hazy.

My alarm must have buzzed earlier. Taehyung yawned and went to his dreamland again. After 15 min he woke up all of sudden when something clicked in his mind.

"How can my alarm buzz earlier when I haven't reset the time!! FUCK!!". Taehyung cursed and checked the clock which showed 7:40. Taehyung gasped in shock and took his towel and ran to the bathroom.

How dumb of him to think that the alarm was earlier. But it isn't my fault either, the atmosphere was dark. Taehyung took a quick shower and got ready hurriedly.

"Jimin also had to stay at Yoongi Hyung's place last night". Taehyung annoyingly said. If Jimin was there then he doesn't have to hurry like this.

Taehyung took the car keys while wearing his shoes. He locked the door and left for college. Luckily his apartment is only 10 min away from college by car. Taehyung checked the time and it was 7:56.

He can't believe he got ready in 10 min but it was needed. He rushed his car and tried best to reach the college. But being habitual of parking his car outside of college, he parked his car there. He can park his car in college too, so he doesn't have to walk but another dumb step by him.

'Heavy rain possibility please carry your umbrellas and make sure to wear warm clothes. There must be strong winds and heavy pouring, please be safe. Thank you. The ne---'. The radio got turned off and Taehyung parked his car.

As he walked out of the parking lot he found the raven standing there looking stunning as always in his basketball jersey. Taehyung took a good min to check the raven who was talking on phone having no clue of getting eaten by someone's eyes.

Taehyung sometimes feel blessed that a guy like Jungkook likes him, oh sorry loves him according to the raven.

He not gonna lie but Jungkook is very good looking. Those musclur arm moving up to ruffle his hands, flexing his biceps through that Jersey. A faint smile appeared on his lips while he was admiring the other.