°✧ 🎀 𝒞𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓇 •𝟣• 🎀 ✧°

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY LOVELIES 💜💚.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

It was the month of February, the month dedicated to love and lovers, a month of celebration of a newly blossoming relationship. This month, so many people find their love, start a new journey with their loved ones, and celebrate this month while cherishing their already existing love.

Although February isn't only for lovers and all about love, It is also a month of self-love and self-care, to spend a lot of time with family and friends, and to give yourself a chance to heal and be loved.

A month filled with warmth and cozy feelings, spreading love and respect to others, yet this is the lil freezing around the country during the winter. The sky is mostly clouded, and the atmosphere is all foggy. However, you can still see the beautiful sunset by the evening, giving you hope for a beautiful day ahead.

In this cold atmosphere, people mostly like to have a warm cup of coffee in the morning and just lay down all day in a warm blanket.

In this cold weather, two people are walking down the street, covered in warm clothes. But wait a minute, it looks like a boy is following the other boy, and the boy getting followed is so annoyed.

"Hey, listen to me. Don't walk away like this on me." The boy who was chasing the other whined while heavy-breathing; he must be tired of walking fast.

The other male turned around, stumping his feet. He angrily stared at the other male, who had red hair, dark brown eyes, and ear piercings.

"Will you stop following me, Jeon Jungkook!!" The other male complained and shouted.

"Shuss.. Love, don't shout like that. You may disturb the street dogs, and I don't think my sweet, cute Taetae wanna get chased by dogs." Jungkook sweetly spoke in a tone full of love while flashing his bunny teeth.

Taehyung gulped down at the mention of street dogs. He had a very bad experience with them, and he doesn't want to experience that again.

"Okay, fine! I'm not shouting, but as I asked earlier, I want you to obey my words." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Ohh sweetheart! I'm not following you. I'm chasing my heart, which you have captured. Give me back my heart, and I'll stop chasing you." Jungkook gave a shrugged smile.

While Taehyung just stared at the male with a done face. Suddenly, his eyes sparkled, and he got an idea in his head. Taehyung opened his bag and searched for something.

"Here, you go." Taehyung extended his hand, and Jungkook's smile dropped. It had a heart-shaped pink candy.

"You think this lil candy can make you push me away? NO WAY!". Jungkook gave a thin smile. Taehyung had enough of him and the drama.

"You're crazy".

"Yes, I'm crazy in love with you." Jungkook brightly smiled.

"Just accept, my love. Why are you making me do so much hard work?" Jungkook complained with a pout.

"You're a dumbass." Taehyung rudely said.

"And you're Mr. Rude." Jungkook whispered.

"What do you say?" Taehyung raised his brows out of anger.

"I said you're so cute." Jungkook nervously laughed. Taehyung sighed out, knowing well that he'd not win against the male.

"Do whatever you want, but I'm going as I have classes to attend, unlike you." Taehyung waved to Jungkook and walked toward the university gate.