ℜ𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔶 𝔇𝔞𝔶 - B.K

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

--------------------------------------------

It was a cold night in late spring, the sound of rain could be heard hitting your roof. You sat on the couch, cuddled with Bill, laying in between his legs with your head on his chest as he played with your hair.

How else would you spend a rainy day? You had put on a random movie, you both not paying attention to it; enjoying each other's company.

Your eye got heavy as you felt his fingers run through your hair, smiling softly to yourself as you felt his heartbeat. Your arms were tightly wrapped around his body, holding him close to you.

It was at most 50 degrees out but you couldn't tell, his body heat keeping you warm. You looked up at him, your chin resting on his chest as he smiled down at you. His face was free of makeup and his hair was natural, he was gorgeous.

His hand traveled down to your back, softly rubbing it. Your tired eyes looked up at him admiring his attractive face, your eyes getting heavier with each passing moment.

He hinted your tiredness, "You tired?" he asked softly, his german accent strong. You nodded your head, too lazy to speak. You felt his body shift from underneath you as he sat up, grabbing a hold of you.

His arms wrapped around your legs, making sure not to drop you as he carried you to your twos shared bedroom. You felt the softness of the mattress beneath you as he laid you down, you smiled up at him.

You felt the mattress dip beside you as Bill laid next to you, wrapping his arms around you. You two cuddling closely as rain could be heard in the background, you muttered out a small "I love you."

You felt him place a kiss on your head before holding you closer, "I love you too." He said muffled as his head was rested between your neck and shoulder.

--------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for not updating, stressful with school and stuff. AND IM NOT EVEN ON SPRING BREAK YET!!

But I swear i'll post more, and thank you for 1k views! much appreciation!

- 💕