𝔒𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 - B.K

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

warnings: smut, eating out, no p in v, overstimulating

warnings: smut, eating out, no p in v, overstimulating. :3

Request: babe can u make one where bill eats out the reader until she starts crying and shaking plss:3
--------------------------------------------
You laid on the bed, your plush thighs wrapped around Bills head as he continued eating you out. It was now the 3rd time you came, your legs shaking from the amount of pleasure you were receiving.

His tongue worked fastly, sucking at your clit. His slim, long fingers plunged into you. You let out loud moans, your legs shaking as they rested on his shoulders. "Bill..It's too much.." you said with a dry voice, your throat sore.

He looked up at you with doe eyes, his head resting right above where you needed him most. He frowned, pouting. "But you taste so good..just one more?" he said, his hands caressing your thighs.

His lips were swollen and wet, his makeup was almost melted off his face, and his hair was messed up as well. You sighed before giving in and nodding your head, your hands immediately went to his hair.

You let out loud moans, your mascara filled tears running down your face as his fingers began plunging in and out of you again. He began making open mouth kisses onto your clit, your grip in his hair tightening. "S'close Bill.." you let out, your whole body shaking from being overwhelmed by the pleasure.

He placed his thumb on your clit, replacing his fingers with his tongue as he rubbed small circles. You let out moans, feeling the familiar knot in your stomach. His pace quickening as he knew you were close, his arm that was wrapped around your thighs brought you closer.

With one last swipe of his tongue, you came undone. Your eyes hooded and mouth slightly parted as you let out soft whines, looking down at Bill. He licked you clean, swallowing every single drop of the mess he made.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

all stories r on tumblr guys yayyyyy

I am tired but I saw a spider now I'm scared pls help.