𝟮𝟯 - 𝘼 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡

∆∆∆

"What do you mean you weren't alone?" Chishiya asked the girl. She was opening up to him, telling him about her true past and her experience before getting to the beach. The girl couldn't answer though as a loud '15 minutes till beginning' sounded through the city.

"I'll tell you later. We have to get back now..." She said and stood up, grabbing his hand and dragging him along with her, away from the garden of the home and to the place where it all began for them.

"Where were you guys all this time?" Kuina whined as they came into view of the group. "I thought you like died or something."

"We went to see the old arenas, everything has been cleaned up... Like it never happened." I
Y/n lied through her  teeth but Kuina believed it. It's not like she was going to admit her and Chishiya were on a date.

"That's horrible-" Arisu got cut off by the sound of cars. Usagi walked forward and stared down the empty road.

"I hear something..." She mumbled and the entire group stared down the road she was. Soon enough, many cars started pouring down it. Cars from the Beach.

"Those are cars from the Beach..." Y/n spoke, her heart was beating faster and harder than ever in her chest, but the girl kept her demeanor, she kept her guard. The cars of many shapes and colors circled them. They stopped and people got out, people from the Beach. Arisu came forward towards a few of them, forming a circle while the rest listened.

"It's you guys." One of them said.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Arisu as if he was taking authority of the situation, Y/n wanted to laugh at his desperate try at sounding demanding.

"We saw the blimps." The guy answered, he sounded a lot more casual than one would in this situation. Immediately after the girl next to him spoke. "And we heard rumors that the next stage was starting."

'Rumors? Where on earth did they hear rumors from?' Y/n thought to herself as she eyed them suspiciously.

"Well..." Arisu said, looking back at his little group. "Actually..." He continued, his eyes moving across many faces back to the girl. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't finish his sentence.

BOOM!

The guy who previously spoke got knovked to the ground, blood splashing everywhere and his brain spilling out off his now smashed head and skull. 'What the fuck was that?' Before Y/n had time to think about it or observe where the shot came from, another one striked, knocking the girl who also spoke and spilling her blood amd guts out everywhere. Then another came.

"A rifle." Chishiya stated, standing next to Y/n, he sounded almost casual and while Y/n kept her cool demeanor up just like him, she was dying inside, feeling like she was gonna throw up the second she saw the spilled out brains and guts of the people at her feet. "Get out of here!" Chishiya yelled at the rest as he grabbed Y/n and turned her around away from the blood and guts. "Just don't look at it." He whispered to her as others yelled to hide behind cars. He grabbed her forearm and dragged her behind a car while looking back at where it came from. "It's an anti-tank rifle."

He flinched back with Y/n as they watched it shoot into a car. "Hiding behind a car is pointless." Y/n said watching the car before being pulled by Chishiya once more as they started to get out of there.