month six

જ⁀➴
Now that she was aware that she could move, it was rare that I had a moments rest when she wasn't kicking my ribs or poking her little feet into my back.

I was laying in bed miserable, having only slept 2 hours last night because she was apparently running a marathon while I was trying to sleep, deciding now, at 7 in the morning, that she would relax.

As I stared at the tv, my eyes feeling heavy but unable to close, I heard the door creak open. Bo walked in with a hot mug in his hand, a small smile on his face as he saw me in bed.

"Morning love, I know you didn't sleep well so I made you a tea" he said sweetly.

"Thank you baby" I said back.

He placed it down next to me on the night stand before sitting next to me on the bed.

"Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something for breakfast?" he asked.

Thinking about breakfast instantly had me craving the cinnamon buns that Elisa had made and dropped off for us last week. The longer I thought about it, the more I needed to have one.

"Will you heat up one of those cinnamon buns El made?" I asked hopefully.

I saw Bo wince at my question, hesitating before speaking, "I might have eaten the last one yesterday" he said quietly.

I nodded my head, feeling the overwhelming sense of disappointment and sadness hit me like a ton of bricks. We both knew it was coming, but I tried my best to stop it, trying to hold the tears that were welling up in my eyes. I sniffled a little, trying to hold it in but ultimately failing when the damn broke and they began flooding down my cheeks.

"No, no baby don't cry please, I can run out and get you cinnamon buns okay?" he reassured.

"But I want the ones she made" I sobbed out.

"Halle i'm sorry but the ones from the store will be just as good, I'll go right now okay? don't cry please" he rushed out, concern lacing his tone.

"I'm sorry" I choked out through my sobs, knowing I was being ridiculous but not being able to control it.

"It's fine love, it's my fault, I shouldn't have eaten it" he said apologetically.

He continued to reassure me until my sobs quieted down, feeling even more ridiculous now that I had calmed down. I sniffed and rubbed by eyes, looking down at the bed as I played with the sheets between my fingertips.

"Halle.." Bo started, noticing my embarrassment.

"I hate being like this. I feel insane" I explained.

"You're not insane Hal, you're just more emotional than you're used to being, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not easy making a baby" he comforted.

"I really appreciate you, I swear I do. I'm sorry i'm putting so much pressure on you all the time" I say sympathetically with a sniff.

He laughed before speaking, "I'm your boyfriend, that's my job. And you're not putting any pressure on me, i'm glad you're telling me when you need something. I'm here for you" he explained.

"Ugh, go away before I cry again" I said giggling, feeling tears prick my eyes.

He laughed as he got up, walking towards the door to get us breakfast.

─────────── ˚ʚ💌ɞ˚ ─────────

જ⁀➴
Today was family day at the Roger's centre.

It was a fun get together for all the players and their families to play games together and get closer to one another. With all the new trades at the beginning of the season and my inability to meet the new players and their wives due to being pregnant, I was extremely excited to see everyone again.