𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥/𝟒𝟐 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

【  ⚬━━━♔━━  。  。━━♚━━━。】

As much as Tomie adored her mother, she was always a daddy's girl by heart

As much as Tomie adored her mother, she was always a daddy's girl by heart. So when she went from primarily living with her mom and sisters in Kazakhstan to her father in South Korea, it didn't affect her negatively at all.

Her father was her best friend and her biggest cheerleader. When she had a hard at school, he would try to cheer her up by taking her out to their favorite restaurant. At times when she came back home crying from training, he'd wipe her tears and comfort her. They periodically watch shows or dramas together while eating new foods. When she's not shopping with her friends, she's with her dad who funds the purchases. She would often say, "One day, I'll be able to pay for the both of us when I become famous." Her dad would laugh wholeheartedly and respond with, "Just remember to mention me in your speeches when you start winning awards."

White day this year landed on a school day. Tomie's friends and other girls from her class were excited for the day. Many of them were hoping to get a present while others were excited to see who got one. But Tomie on the other hand wouldn't be coming to school that day.

Tomie woke up that morning thinking she would just follow her normal routine to get ready for school but instead got told by her father to get ready to go out for breakfast.

"What about school?" She questioned. He told her not to worry about it. "I already called them beforehand. Today I'm going to take my daughter out to celebrate White Day."

Though that did mean that she would get s little behind, it was worth the day off. She yawned, "Then can I go back to sleep?"

"Sure, I'll wake you up in an hour, alright?" Then he walked out.

Tomie laid back in her bed and pulled the covers over her bed. She smiled and sighed in satisfaction just thinking, no school~