𝐊𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐎 | 230523

ENHYPEN Fans Send Protest Trucks To Call For The Removal Of The Choreography With Female And Male Dancers In "Bite Me"

Netizens feel for the fans.

𝖬𝖺𝗒 23, 2023

In light of the recent comeback for ENHYPEN's "Bite Me," the response to the use of female dancers during the chorus has been mixed. While many rejoiced at the "2nd generation vibes" to the choreography and the new, sexy concept, others felt that the paired dance might not be appropriate for the current generation. In the 4th generation where fans have grown more sensitive, concerned fans worried that it might prevent new fans from entering the fandom, as well as tarnish the current fandom and image of the idols.

The paired choreography features a male member with a female dancer and Jia with a male dancer interacting closely but professionally. The artistic moves reflect the overall vampire concept well.

The trucks ask for the choreography to be removed from the song, claiming that it only served to deter ENHYPEN's growth

In response to the news, netizens feel that while fans could definitely not feel happy about the choreography, a truck might have been taking it too far.

COMMENTS

𝗭𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗮 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
Just what was the choreography even for?
120 👍 | 👎 - 4

𝘅𝗣𝗮𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝘅 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
Which fandom would like this? It isn't even a special stage or something.
20 👍 | 👎 - 10

𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
I wonder if they would have the same reaction if it was Jia that danced with the other members like that in the choreo
111 👍 | 👎 - 4

𝗥𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
I just hope the dancers don't receive any direct hate
55 👍 | 👎 - 2

𝗦𝘂𝗲_𝗘 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
Honestly from a third party perspective, this does seem a little like they are acting up but if my idol had a comeback after a long time and this happened, I wouldn't like it either.
52 👍 | 👎 - 13

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝟬𝗻-𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
If fans go this ballistic over dancers, imagine when they start dating...
475 👍 | 👎 - 26

𝗙𝗿𝗲𝘆𝗷𝗮𝟬𝟱 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
Where is the shocking choreography, seems like the fans are mad that they are dancing with the opposite gender. Next!
201 👍 | 👎 - 10

𝟳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀-𝘁𝗼-𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 • 𝖱𝖾𝗉𝗅𝗒
Oh, but I bet the same fans wouldn't have a problem if the "suggestive dance" was performed amongst the members themselves👁👄👁
261 👍 | 👎 - 22