Arrival

After finding the rings, all they needed to do was find her location. At that moment Ha Ha remembered something. "Hyungs" he shouted, "I have a phone location tracker app that we can use, we just need to call Min Soo Hyung and start searching. "Paboya, why didn't you think of that before!" said Jae Suk. So Jong Kook started to call the number that he called from. "Aebseo?, he replied. Jong Kook just started talking strangely and slowly so the app would regain time. "Got It!" said Haha. After Jong Kook finished the call, they all got in the car and left. 

They arrived at an empty warehouse and saw Min Soo Hyungs car parked there. That's when they knew it was the correct place. "Ji Hyo?????" shouted Gary! "Yahhhhhh here" screamed a girl.They all ran towards the voice and what they found was shocking. Ji HYo and 3 other girls were in a cellar. While the maknaes untied Song Ji hyo and the 3 girls, Jong Kook, Jae Suk and Suk Jin went to find Min Soo Hyung. 

"Yah Min So Hyung, we're calling the police" said Suk Jin. "Aniyaaaa chaebal" begged Min Soo. Before he could run the police had come to arrest him. They untied the girls and took them all home.

"Yahhhhh how could you have walked home alone without calling one of us."Mianhe, I just did'nt wanna be a bother, thanks for coming." "Ughhh just call us next time and of course we would come, your like a family. 

"Komaho, everyone." Song Ji Hyo said. Ji Hyo returned safely and everything went back to normal. Her schedule was cancelled for a few days to let Ji Hyo rest. Thankfully, By the end of this The cast was once again together.... 

THE END