The Hunt For Gold

Song Ji hyo looked up after hearing the similar voice. "M..Min Soo shi?" She asked. "Dhey (yes), it's me, I have had the grudge over you winning and not me so it is I. "Listen, if me and Jong Kook give you the gold rings, then will you let all 3 of us go? Ji hyo pleaded. "Arraseo, then I will have my sweet sweet revenge" happily said Min Soo.
For the next 3 hours Jong Kook and the Running Man Team had been looking for Song Ji hyo's ring. Since they didn't have her keys, they barged in and only the staff write went in because she's female. They couldn't find it anywhere.
"Wait!" Said Kwang Soo. Being the maknae in the group didn't help with all of his mistakes but he was sure he had a plan. "Since Ji hyo had her purse during the kidnapping, lets check at that venue, she probably dropped it!" No one even thought of that and felt completely dumb so they all went to the venue.
"There is it!" Pointed Kwang Soo as they got out of van. "Her purse!"
They immediately made the writer go through her purse to keep her dignity as an actress.
"Aha there it is" said Kwang Soo feeling immensely giddy. They found the ring and now just needed to find her location!

The shows were all cancelled and the management was stressed! They knew they needed Song Ji hyo! She had important drama script readings to go to!