Dinner and Disasters

Amy's POV

I used my key to open my apartment door. I placed my bag on the coffee table and heard laugher coming from the pool. I shut my eyes and groaned. I walked to the door and opened it and saw Ross sitting by the pool drying Romeo off.

"Mommy's home." he said and ran up to me and hugged my legs.

"Romeo. You're still wet sweetie, why don't you go choose what pyjamas you want to wear from your room and you can have a bath before you have dinner." I suggested and he nodded and walked off, still dripping wet.

 "Hey babe, How was work?" Ross asked as he hugged me and went to kiss me. I gently pushed him of me and took a step back.

"How was work? You had to lie to cover your arse!" I shouted at Ross and he raised an eyebrow.

"Your fiancée came into work today. She can't wait to marry you." I told Ross.

"And..." he trailed off.

"You said you had a fight with her, and you said that you thought it was over." I said to him.

"Well, I haven't really spoken to her since the fight." Ross told me.

"And you came here, and made me breakfast and acted like nothing happened between us." I said to him."Look, I'm sorry." Ross said and I rolled my eyes.

"I can not-" I started and Ross pushed me against the wall and kissed me aggressively. I placed my hands up to his cheeks and he tugged on my shirt. His lips started to move downwards and he reached my neck.

"Ross." I moaned. Ross pulled off my blazer jacket and pulled off my shirt. "Ross!" I scream. This was getting out of control. "I've had it up to here." I said to him but he clearly wasn't going to take it. He kissed me again and grinded against me. "R-R-Ross." I moaned and I tugged my fingers into his back. Ross used his left hand to squeeze my arse, which gave me a shock. I jumped a bit and he grabbed my thigh.

"You know." Ross whispered and I looked at him in the eyes. "You're extremely sexy when you yell at me. How about we take this to the bedroom and you can yell at me some more and I'll do some very naughty things to you. It'll only take a couple of minutes." Ross smirked and I giggled smiling.

~*~

"Mommy. Why are you wearing Daddy's shirt?" Romeo asked as I took out the crumbled fish from the oven.

"I like wearing your Daddy's shirts." I told him and Ross walked out of the bedroom wearing his jeans. He brushed his hand through his messy 'after sex' hair.

"Oh." Romeo said and I passed him the tomato sauce and Ross sat down next to me.

"Maybe later, we could do it again." Ross whispered in my ear.

"Maybe." I said and winked at him. In the middle of eating dinner Ross' phone rang."I've got to take this." Ross said and grabbed his phone and walked into another room.

"So, Romeo. What did you do with Daddy today?" I asked him.

"We watched Thomas the Tank Engine and then we maybe muffins and then we went in the pool and Daddy pretended that we was a shark coming to eat me up, but I used the pool toys and the noodle to kill the shark, and then he died and then you came home." Romeo smiled and ate his fish and chips.

"Well it sounds like you had an exciting day." I smiled and ate as well. Ross came up into the room with a blank expression on his face.

"Daddy. What's wrong?" Romeo asked his father. Ross stood there in shock as he froze. I grabbed his cup of water and brought it over to him. I sat him down on the couch and he took a sip.

"What happened? Did you loose your manager? Did you get sacked from your record label?" I asked him.

"C-C-Courtney's pregnant." Ross said bluntly.

"Oh my god." I whispered. I sighed and stood up and went to my bedroom. I had my back to the wall and slid down the wall and brought my knees to my chest and cried. Ross walked in and sat down next to me.

"I know. I know. Look, Baby. It's okay." Ross said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I shook my head.

"Go see her." I told him.

"I'm not going to. I made a promise to you, and I am still going to dump her."

"You can Ross. You have to be there for her. She'll need you help." I told him.

"But you need my help. And I need your help." Ross said and lifted up my chin with his index finger. I shook my head.

"She needs you Ross. Romeo and I are fine on our own. I just thought, maybe that we, I was just so stupid. I jumped in to conclusions and..." I trailed off. "I really thought." I muttered.

"Me too." Ross said and I nodded. "Y-you should g-g-go." I told him and he nodded and kissed me one last time before leaving.

~*~"I heard the news and I came right over here. Is there anything you need? Ice cream? A hot chocolate? Hugs?" Rydel asked as she busted into the room.

 "H-how do you know?" I asked her as she sat down on the couch next to me and hugged me.

"Ross sent me a text before. He wanted me to make sure that you were okay." Rydel said pulling away and placing her hands on my shoulders.

"I'm fine."

"You're lying. Whenever a girl says she's fine. She's lying.

"Seriously Rydel. I'm fine. Look, I'll be okay." I said and went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of muffins and placed them on a plate and boiled the kettle.

"Hey. By any chance, did you and Ross have sex before you found out?" Rydel asked.

"M-maybe." I blushed.

"I thought so. I just wondered why you weren't wearing any pants." Rydel giggled and my eyes widen. Crap. I ran into my room to put on some pants. "I didn't know your butt were that toned. You look great. I can see why Ross can't keep his hands off you." Rydel laughed and I blushed.

"Rydel!" I squealed and she laughed at my reaction. This is why she's my best friend. She always distracts me from things like this. We sat on the couch and began watching Orange is the New Black once Romeo went to bed. I was painting my toenails when my phone lit up and I saw that Ross had texted me.

 -I hope you're feeling okay. I'll talk to you later, okay boo.

I sighed and looked at Rydel. "What'd he say?" She asked me.

"That he wants to talk." I muttered and he nodded. "

Hey. Everything is going to be okay." Rydel said and placed her arm around my shoulder just like Ross did and she moved my head down her my lap and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

Amy and Rydel are friendship goals. :)

Comment your thoughts