Bridal and Brides

Ross' POV

I sat back down on the couch and watched the snow fall. It was the last drops and flakes falling. I sighed and smiled.

"Hey, I got you something." I told Amy.

"You got me something?" she asked shocked sipping on her tea."Yeah. Come with me." I told her standing up.

"But I'm in my pyjamas." she groaned. "I'll go get changed." Amy told me smiling.

"No problem gorgeous." I shouted back as she left to get changed.

~*~

"Now, this is an apology present for being a dick head whilst we dated." I told her as I drove my car around Los Angeles. "We're here!" I sang.

"Why are we at an empty shopping store?" Amy asked me. I passed her the key and she looked at me. "Are you opening up your own record store?" Amy asked me.

"No. It's for you. It's a bridal store." I smiled and Amy looked at me gobsmacked.

"Wh-what?" she asked me.

"I brought it before, like, two hours ago." I told here.

"It's all yours. Now you don't have to worry about storing all of your clothes in your house." I smiled and Amy jumped out of the car and opened up the shop. In the middle of the store was a wooden circular table. The windows were covered in white curtains and there was a dusty cash register at the end of the room which was on a table.

"You can change the curtains if you want." I chuckled.

"Ross, it's perfect!" Amy squealed. "How will I ever repay you?" Amy asked me.

"Don't worry about it." I chuckled and watched her be amazed. Amy ran out the room.

"There's even a dressing room!" Amy clapped.

"I also brought the block next door so you can create a bridal boutique with designer flowers and cakes and all of that... Sorry, I don't know much about planning a wedding and all that jazz." I said.

"This is perfect Ross." Amy smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back, not wanting to let go. "Shall we start painting?" Amy asked me.

"I'd love to." I smiled and collected the paint which I hid in there. There was plastic already over the furniture. It was great to see Amy getting so involved and excited. She wasn't mad at me either, which is a plus.

~*~

"Hey, it's getting late." I announced. "I'm going to go home." I told Amy. "I'll come back tomorrow and see how everything is." I said walking over to Amy and kissing her forehead. I looked at her laptop and saw she was creating a website. Well, she really is ready to start this.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." she said and I waved good bye as I left.

"It's about time you got back Ross. We were worried sick." Rydel said.

"I was out at Amy's." I said and Courtney looked at me.

"Why?" She asked shocked.

"Her house has heating, that's why babe." I chuckled and pecks Courtney's lips and sat down next to her."Oh." she said and turned back to her laptop.

"Have you found a wedding planner yet?" Ellington asked.

"We could suggest some. Ours was wonderful. She was so nice." Rydel said and I looked at them.

"We don't have to start planning the wedding now." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes we do. My visa finishes in four months. I either get married soon or I go back to Australia and wait to get another visa." Courtney told me.

"Oh." I said frowning. "Oh! I know a wedding planner." I said snapping my fingers.

"Who?" Courtney asked me.

"Amy is starting her own bridal business. We should check her out. I mean, not check her out, but like, check out what she does and here prices. Because she's new t the whole thing, I bet you it's going to be cheap and she won't have anyone another customers, so she'll definitely be able to do the wedding within four months time."

______________________________________________________________
Just a filler chapter

Who wants some drama????

Thanks a lot for like, 27 comments or something crazy.

Comment you ideas and thoughts :)