8.

A few weeks later, Rosalie sat with Henry and Mary Margaret in the apartment as she had spend the day with her brother. They frowned as Emma came home with a box that contained an apple turnover.

The blonde sighed. "Henry, we need to talk." She told her son and looked at him. "I'm leaving Storybrooke. Regina and I came to an agreement. I'll leave town but I still get to see you." She explained as she bend to his level. It was definitely the best for Henry, she was sure of it.

Henry shoke his head. "No. You can't leave. You need to break the curse." He pointed out and stepped away from her. Why was no one believing him.

"Henry, Regina is right. This isn't good for you. There is no such thing as a curse. I shouldn't have encouraged you. " she said and put the box on the counter and took out the turnover.

"Where did you get that?" He asked her and pointed to the turnover. He was determined to show Emma that the curse was real.

Emma frowned. "Your mom." She answered and was about to bite into it when Henry grabbed it suddenly.

"No, you can't eat it. It's poisoned. Don't you see? She wants to get you out of the way so you can't break the curse. You may not believe in me or the curse but I'll show you." The little boy pointed out and bit into the turnover.

For a moment nothing seemed to happen but then Henry suddenly fainted. Rosalie gasped and rushed to her brother's side. "Henry!" She cried out and tried to wake him up. She looked at Emma and Mary Margaret. "Call an ambulance. He isn't breathing." She cried out and held Henry in her arms. This couldn't happen. She couldn't lose her little brother too. Did her mom really try to poison Emma? The thought scared her.

______________________________________

Henry was rushed into the hospital and they worked hard to find out what was wrong with him.

Rosalie was pacing around the hall as Mary Margaret tried to calm her. She just wanted her little brother to be alright. She couldn't lose him too.

When Regina arrived at the hospital she was immediatly stopped by Emma who grabbed her arm and dragged her to a cabinet. "You did this! It was your turnover." The blonde growled angrily as she held Regina by the arms and pushed her against a cupboard, holding her in place.

Regina was a bit taken aback when Emma grabbed her. She just wanted to be by her son's side right now and not deal with the blonde. After all it was Emma's fault in her opinion. "It was for you. It was supposed to put you to sleep." She pointed out and glared at the blonde sheriff.

Emma glared at the brunette. "It's true isn't it? The curse. It's real." She asked and looked at her. She needed to know.

"Yes." Regina said in a defeated tone. She couldn't lie anymore, that was for sure. She needed to make sure Henry would be okay. She couldn't lose her son.

The sheriff let of Regina and sighed. She was still in shock. "What is this turnover going to do to him?" She questioned though she wasn't sure she really wanted to hear the answer. She didn't want to think about what would happen to Henry.

Sighing, the brunette looked at Emma as she got teary eyed. "Magic is different here. It's unpredictable. He might..." she couldn't bring herself to say it. The thought hurt too much. Regina didn't want to lose either of her children but now she might just lose both of them if she didn't act fast.

Emma shoke her head. She couldn't take this. "No. You did this. Fix it. Wake him up. You have magic. You can do this." She told her as she wasn't sure how magic worked. She was still getting used to the thought of the curse being real.