6.

Enchanted Forest, many years ago:

Snow had been woken up by Charming from the Sleeping Curse and they were now fighting to take back the kingdom from King George.

As they were on a journey through the kingdoms they came upon the tower but no one was there. Snow frowned. "Alex must have succeeded in freeing Rapunzel." She said softly and hoped it was true and Rapunzel was really save. However as they continued their journey they found Alexis in the woods by himself. He was weak and disoriented.

"What happened? Where is Rapunzel?" David asked Alex as they sat down with him to eat something. He was worried for Snow's sister and his adoptive cousin.

Alex sighed. He drank some water and took a bite of bread that they offered him. "I don't know. The queen found out about us and send Rapunzel away. She cut her hair off and blinded me. I've been searching for weeks but being blind makes it hard to find her." He explained to them and sighed. Alexis hoped Rapunzel and their child would be save.

Shaking her head, Snow gasped as she heard what happened. She couldn't believe Regina had done this to Rapunzel. After all, Rapunzel was the only thing Regina truly loved. "We'll find her. I'm sure of it. You are coming with us." She told him and gave his hand a comforting squeeze.

Alex was glad they found him. He was sure with their help he could find Rapunzel.

___________________________________

Rapunzel had been wandering around the same part of the woods for weeks. Everytime she thought she had found a way out she was back where she began again. The infinite forest was really infinite. There was no way out for her.

She was weak and hungry but tried to stay strong for her baby. The young blonde found a well in the woods and went there everyday to drink water. It had been weeks and she was slowly going crazy.

After a while she began to lose hope that she would ever be able to escape or be found by Alex. For all she knew he might be dead. Who knew what her mother had done to him. However, she couldn't give up yet. She needed to stay sane and healthy for their child but it was getting more and more difficult for her.

______________________________________

Alex felt better after eating and drinking a bit but still he didn't know how they would be able to find Rapunzel. "We need to come up with a plan. Wherever Regina took her, I'm sure it's not going to be easily found. Can we get help from the Dark One? He helped you find Snow." He asked David and sighed. He didn't want to associate himself with the Dark One but it might be the only way to find his fiancèe.

"No. You can't ask him. He'll want to make a deal with you and it's not one you'll like. But we can ask the blue fairy for help." David told him and sighed. The Blue Fairy was their only option right now as they needed magical help.

Sighing Alex nodded though he wasn't so sure the Blue Fairy would be able to help them. Regina had very powerful magic and therefore they needed someone more powerful. But right now he was only grasping at straws. He only wanted to find Rapunzel as quick as possible and make sure she and their child were alright. Without Snow and David he was completely helpless though. "Alright. We'll ask her for help. But what about George and Regina. They are still after you. And my parents are probably searching for me as well." He reminded them frustrated. The situation was bad but they needed to make sure Rapunzel was alright first.

Snow nodded and sighed. She knew they had to get the danger out of the way but right now she only cared about getting her sister back. "We'll figure it out. Don't worry." She told him reassuringly and glanced at David slightly.