5.

A few months had gone by and Rapunzel and Alexis still saw each other almost everyday. They had made plans to run away together and just needed the rope to get finished so Rapunzel could finally leave the tower. They were deeply in love and wanted to get married but it wouldn't be easy.

They had tried to be very careful but one night they were so caught up in their love for eachother that they couldn't think clearly and as it turned out now Rapunzel was pregnant which meant they needed to be extra quick to plan their escape. Regina could never know about it.

"Rapunzel, let down your hair!" Regina called out. Rapunzel sighed as she heard her mother's voice. She hoped they would be able to leave very soon. She couldn't take it much longer. The blonde had recently learned that her mother put Snow White under a sleeping curse. She wanted to help her sister but it just wasn't possible.

The young girl walked over to the window and opened the shutters before she let her hair down for her mother and pulled her up as usual. "Hello, Mother." She said as she helped her mother in.

Regina smiled at her daughter and kissed her forehead as she pulled her close. Rapunzel was her only happiness and she would make sure to never let her get hurt. "Hello, my love." The queen said with a smile and then studied her daughter. Something was different. Her dress was tighter around her breasts than usual and she noticed that her daughter wasn't wearing a corset. Something was going on and she would find out what. "How have you been?" She questioned as she sat down and looked around to find any signs that someone had been in the tower but she couldn't see anything. After getting word that Snow White had been seen near the tower she had been extra careful and now Snow White wasn't a problem anymore thanks to the sleeping curse.

"I've been alright, Mother. Just bored. Can't I live with you in the castle?" She questioned and looked at her pleadingly with her big brown eyes. She still hoped her mother would finally agree to let her out.

Regina shoke her head. It angered her that Rapunzel constantly wanted to convince her. "No, Rapunzel, you can't. It's still not save." She told her and hoped Rapunzel would stop asking. Why couldn't Rapunzel see that it was for the best? It really frustrated her.

The young princess also shoke her head. She hated being trapped and couldn't understand why her mother kept her locked up. "But you would be there to keep me save. Please, Mama." She begged and tried to reason with her mother.

"No, Rapunzel! You are staying here and that's final." The brunette pointed out angrily and slapped her daughter across the face. She didn't mean to but the anger got the better of her.

Rapunzel cried out in pain when her mother slapped her and got teary eyed. She couldn't take this. She needed to escape.

Regina looked at the blonde and sighed frustrated. "I need to get back now. I'll see you tomorrow." She told her and took her braid in her hands and walked over to the window. She didn't even bother to say goodbye. She was too angry.

___________________________________

Meanwhile at King Caspian's castle, Alexis was talking to the maids that were helping him to prepare the rope for Rapunzel as his mother Queen Arabella and his father King Caspian suddenly wanted to talk to him.

"What is it, Mother?" He asked and looked at his parents. He knew he needed to escape with Rapunzel very soon since she wasn't save with her mother and his parents were still planing to find a bride for him.

Arabella looked at her son and sighed. She was aware that Alexis was unhappy with their plans but it was his duty as prince. They couldn't do anything about it. Their kingdom needed a strong alliance with another wealthy kingdom. "Alexis, your uncle George has found a good bride for you. We want you to meet her tomorrow." She explained to her son and took his hand.