Cooking lesson 🍳 (Sanji x reader)

"Sanji-kun~" an excited voice called out to the ships cook. "Yes my dear Y/n-cwannnn-~~" Sanji responded with a peck on her cheek. "I want to cook like you, soo can you teach me how to cook?" This was the one and only Chow Y/n, the killer of the sea, with 1,000,000,000 Berries, and known for being Sanji's girlfriend. "Ofc my sweet Y/n cwannn~~" Sanji said with a bit of blood coming out of his nose. 

Meet me at the kitchen at 2:00 sharp  - Sanji.  That was what was written on the paper that was on Y/n nightstand. Hmm that was weird. Sanji would have told you in person. BANG BANG BANG. A marine ship. Grabbing your katana you changed into your f/c coloured tank top with a jeans jacket and some pink shorts. "Aghhh" that was Nami's voice. Running up to the ships deck, you saw a horrific sight. Nami being shoved into a bag, Luffy knocked out, Zoro tied to the poll, Robin being chained, Franky being headlock, Brook being a skeleton and pretending to be a skeleton, Usopp being to scared to move, Chopper knocked out and a horrific sight. Sanji on the floor all bloody.

Looking up you see a masked figure and finding out who it is. Konrois (he is fake don't search him up). Looking back to your childhood you see him killing her parents right front of her eyes. Taking her away and torturing her. 

What will happen?

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello my Teddy bears,I'm just making this into part 2 book.

-Amelia